Fabled Clefts of Rujark

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Glassjaw, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Glassjaw Active Member

Ever since

Update Notes: Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Fabled Clefts of Rujark
    • The encounter consisting of Crushbone Adepts, Gak, Nihx, & Shrakt should now start to respawn again based on its respawn timer under the condition that Ambassador Vuzur is not currently spawned.
    The Adepts encounter has not spawned and the drop rate of the muddied keys has been greatly reduced. This is on AB server but I expect it is the same on others.
  2. Glassjaw Active Member

And no, the epic con mob Ambassador Vuzur has not been up either.
  3. Daray Well-Known Member

I noticed this too from a few hours spent in there.
  4. Sunje Active Member

No patch for the camper situation? Sad...
  5. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

What patch would that be, Sunje?
  6. Sunje Active Member

I think first a min player access like heroic zones, that means you can only access when you are in a group with 3 other players or a restriction that says when you leave your group inside the cave you was moved outside when you are longer alone as 2 minutes.

i'm not a developer but i'm a player and its really hard for me to get an named with my groups, because they are all camped...
  7. Pauly Well-Known Member

went in there two nights ago and got 2 keys within ten minutes.
  8. Taysa Well-Known Member

That's silly because a lot of that content can be soloed. Why should I have to be grouped with 2 other people when I can easily camp on my own?
  9. Atan Well-Known Member

The issue is the content should hit harder, require some curing, and in general have a few more HP. Such that the heroic content is actually tuned for atleast a small group (3) if not more.

As they sit, these are complete solo zones with a heroic tag.