Ex-Pack Purchase Q

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by KaarBaak, Mar 9, 2013.

1. KaarBaak New Member

Does purchasing the most current expansion give you access to all prior expansions? As I read the AoD and CoE descriptions, it appears that these are discrete/separate products. Purchasing CoE does not give you access to AoD content?

Also, do the expansions include gametime? Again, I thought previously that an ex-pack purchase usually came with 30 days gametime (which I would think would mean 30 days gold membership.) Is that also not the case?

I appreciate any info.

KB
  2. Skwor Active Member

CoE purchase does NOT include AoD. AoD is considered a feature pack and not a content pack and as such must be purchased separately.

As for the 30 days I am not sure, sometimes that is a option but I do not think it currently is with CoE or AoD.
  3. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I believe the last expansion that was available in a "box" and included 30 days, was Destiny of Velious.
    AoD and CoE are digital downloads only, so no 30-day sub with them that I know of :(
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

You never got 30 free days for existing accounts anyway, only brand new accounts.