EverQuest II Insider - Episode #1

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, May 7, 2014.

1. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

Ty for the info. ^_^
    YAh, I'm not much of a social media person either. >.> SOE should put a link to it on the log-in window in the "Latest News" section, unless this is more of a "what medias do our players use" thing. If it is.. >.> the results are skewed now.
  2. Naramsin Well-Known Member

I do not have twitter, and I am such the dinosaur that I do not even have a cellphone. I use the old dinosaur of Firefox 3.5, and will continue to until Mozilla re-simplifies things and allows support for customization and the extensions I use. With that in consideration, I doubt I would be able to see anything Twitter based on my browser. The only social media I have is Facebook, and though they suggest I update my browser, for the time being they are plain out of luck.

I was busy yesterday getting the walls up to my throneroom in my Kromzek Keep, so that little distraction caused me to miss the livestream. Thank you Kinya, for being so kind as to provide a short recap of the livestream, and thank you to those who recorded it.

Level cap for adventuring being bumped up to 100 is a good thing, but I'd also like to see the TS level cap bumped up to 100 as well, and new recipes to accomodate would be great as well. I doubt Ethereals would be sold on the broker, but anything is possible. It seems the only place they'd be sold is in the Auction channel, and for thousands of pp at that. As far as currency exchange is concerned, I'm not for sure how they'd equivocate old currencies with tinkered items and materials. I would like to be able to trade in old and obsoleted currencies for Etyma or something else of current monetary value. I took a little time off to tour both The T2 and T3 Highkeep guild halls, they are beautiful! It was fun watching Luperza keep Holly in check.

Thank you Holly, Dave, Luperza, and all involved in the livestream, for taking time out of your busy schedules to keep us updated on upcoming events.
    Luperza likes this.