Ethereal Robes of the Silver Reaper(flurry does not up)

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by heebu, Feb 20, 2013.

1. heebu Member

Effect Reaper's Wrath of Ethereal Robes of the Silver Reaper, flurry does not go up.
    Why is it?

Ethereal Robes of the Silver Reaper - Reaper's Wrath (flurry does not up)

• On any combat or spell hit this spell may cast Reaper's Wrath on target of attack. Lasts for 15.0 seconds. Triggers about 2.2 times per minute.
    • Heals caster for 16 - 18 instantly and every 3 seconds
    • Inflicts 105 - 117 piercing damage on targets in Area of Effect instantly and every 3 seconds
    • Caster has a 10.0% chance of having one of their weapons' autoattack strike the target multiple times.
    • Increases Crit Bonus of group members (AE) by 12.0%

Mandibles of the Exctinct - Desolating Rampage (flurry up 6% )

On any combat or spell hit this spell may cast Desolating Rampage on caster. Lasts for 10.0 seconds. Triggers about 2.2 times per minute.
    • Caster has a 6.0% chance of having one of their weapons' autoattack strike the target multiple times.
    • Caster has a 6.0% chance of having one of their spell weapons' autoattack strike the target multiple times.
    • Increases Attack Speed of caster by 30.0
    • Increases Multi Attack Chance of caster by 30.0
    • Increases Spell Weapon Attack Speed of caster by 30.0
    • Increases Spell Weapon Multi Attack Chance of caster by 30.0
    • Increases Spell Weapon Damage Per Second of caster by 30.0
    • Increases Damage Per Second of caster by 30.0
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

Probably simply because the Flurry bonus's do not stack. Many Critical Bonus or Potency procs are the same. It ensures that procs do not stack-up to overpowered levels.
  3. Shanak Member

Even though it has the same effect as flurry, it might not be considered the same thing. Since it doesn't say Increases flurry by 6%, it might just not be showing as flurry chance, yet still does what it says. Just guessing here though.
  4. heebu Member

Although only Ethereal Robes of the Silver Reaper was equipped and Reaper's Wrath moved, why is it that melee status does not go up?
  5. Dinwiz Active Member

bump , the flurry proc is broken
  6. scousetroub Active Member

Few items are like this, It seems like it's the same proc (code) just with different values & name.

PoW wrist - Major Siphoning Eulogy
    Avatar ring - Tempered Will of Zek

Think because of the wrist been a "Major" then I think it is weighted to overwrite - doing this has is flagged Zek proc the lesser of the two.

If the lesser proc is overwriting the the BP proc then it is the same problem.

(work around that works for me)
    Removing the lesser of the procs and then replacing before fight or after a zone line seems to work - log/zone out you will have switch the lesser in and out again for the better of procs to go off

Till a fix at least on the weighting or have them both proc
  7. Dinwiz Active Member

i removed all my gear except the robe and it still didnt gave the flurry so thats not the case its just broken
  8. Buffrat Well-Known Member

Except, they do. Gratz being in a raid and entering combat doubling my crit bonus.
  9. Estred Well-Known Member

I only get 100% extra CB myself... up to about 450%, I am referring to things like Dain's Legacy not stacking though, it could be maintained by multiple members. I never really paid super attention to buffs... perhaps I should, wonder what I am missing now.
  10. Dinwiz Active Member

11. Dinwiz Active Member

3 months later still aint working

give the robe static 10 flurry since the proc always up kk thx