Erollisi Day Screenshot Forum Challenge

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

Love is in the air, and love stories are being created all across Norrath. But not all of those stories have a happy ending… To celebrate all types of love stories, we’re having an Erollisi Day forum challenge!

The Challenge – Tell a love story in five screenshots or less! The story must be told through images only – no captions or additional text. The story can be sweet, loving, sad, funny – it just needs to tell a “love story” that fits in Erollisi Day!

You set the scene and decide the storyline. You may ask others to participate in your scenes, but only the individual who posts the screenshots will be considered for prizing.

Duration – Submissions for this forum challenge will be open from Friday, February 15, 2013 through Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 5:00 PM Pacific time*.

Instructions:
    • Set the scene(s), gather your character(s) and/or mannequins and/or plushies and/or pets, and take the screenshots that tell the story!
    • Make sure your screenshots are web-ready (.jpg, .gif, or .png) and no larger than 700x500 pixels. You can post smaller thumbnails with links to larger images, if you'd prefer.
    • Respond to this thread with the following: Character Name, Character Server, Title of Your Story, and 1 – 5 Screenshots.

Rules:
    • Before submitting an entry, please review the Official Forum Challenge Rules.
    • Participation is limited by person, and not by character or account. As such, you cannot participate with two different accounts or characters.
    • All submissions need to keep within the Erollisi Day theme in order to qualify.

Rewards: After reviewing the submissions, winners will be selected by a panel of judges. Judges will look for creativity, originality, and thematic content. Winners will receive:
    • A Robe of Loving Tidings
    • A Small Teddy Burynai or An Erollisi Teddy Bear (winner’s choice)
    • Erollisi Mistletoe
    [IMG]

There will be a maximum of two (2) winners in each of four (4) categories: Most Romantic, Most Tragic, Most Humorous, and Best Setting!

Submit your screenshots below! Happy Erollisi Day!
  2. Elostirion Well-Known Member

Um, the little 100x100 pic on the facebook page shows a facade that looks like Shard of Love, but in a different color palatte.

Is there an alternate version of the zone that I cant find any information about?
  3. Pixiewrath Active Member

Do the Erollisi Day quest line in New Halas and you'll know ;)
  4. Elostirion Well-Known Member

Oh- its the solo zone with no drops in it. Okies TY.
  5. Zizio New Member

[IMG]Zizio's Wedding Day

Submitted by Zizio of Antonia Bayle
    Afista likes this.
  6. Afista Well-Known Member

Character Name: Afista
    Character Server: Crushbone
    Title of Your Story: What was in that drink?!
    1 – 5 Screenshots
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Wizzam likes this.
  7. Pixiewrath Active Member

Looks more like an ad for Brewday, lol.
    Cyliena and Afista like this.
  8. Garfield New Member

Character Name: Arzal
    Character Server: Oasis
    Title of Your Story: Wedding Day
    [IMG]
    Afista and Cloudrat like this.
  9. Afista Well-Known Member

True hehe
    But, I'm sure the bars are hot spots for a quick love-connection on sappy romantic holidays such as E-Day too! =p
  10. Cyliena Well-Known Member

I was thinking a horror flick, given that Qho ended up as their baby!
    Wizzam and Afista like this.
  11. Diva New Member

Divaex - 95 Coercer, Crushbone
    Titanically Epic Love Story
    [IMG]
    Monstuhr, Cyliena and Afista like this.
  12. Dexella Associate Producer

These are wonderful! Keep those submissions coming in! :)

~Dexella
  13. Britlee New Member

Charactor Name : Britlee
    Server: Freeport
    Title: Marry me and never keep anything from me!
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    Afista likes this.
  14. alvane Member

I have a great idea but cannot decorate - so perhaps someone can take this idea and run with it.

Requires only 4 screenshots

Title - Timeless Love

Screenshot #1 - spring - romantic love in a spring garden setting with flowers
    Screenshot #2 - summer - fun love on a beach with children
    Screenshot #3 - fall - mature and enduring with children grown - perhaps at a special dinner table for two with a vase of flowers - and on a nearby cupboard pictures of their grown children, trophies, souvenirs of their travels etc.
    Screenshot #4 - winter - sad but full of love - a cemetery with two large headstones close together with roses on top of each and flowers on the grave - and two with crossed stems in the middle with a heart flowing candle between the two graves. And behind the headstones are two grown couples with children - all holding flowers.

Who ever takes on this idea - I hope you win.......
  15. Alarra Well-Known Member

Character Name: Almeany
    Server: Unrest
    Title: Stood up on Erollsi Day

[IMG]
  16. Jayni123 New Member

Name: Daniellle Xiantha
    Server: Guk
    Title: The Pink-Heart Fae
    [IMG]
  17. Mysticalwoog New Member

Absolutely beautiful :D
  18. Dexella Associate Producer

Thanks to those who participated! Judges are looking over the entries, and we'll post the winners within a few weeks (official rules say we have 3-4 weeks, but we're aiming for end of February!)! :)

~Dexella
  19. Dexella Associate Producer

Hi Everyone!

Thank you everyone who participated! You all will be receiving the prize pack! Check for PMs from me asking you to submit your choice for either the Erollisi Day teddy bear or the small Teddy Burynai.

Here are the winners by category:

Most Romantic ~ Arzal & Zizio

Most Tragic ~ Britlee & Almeany

Most Humorous ~ Afista

Best Setting ~ Divaex
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.