Erollisi Day is back!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Feb 8, 2024.

1. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

[IMG]
    The sweet smell of love is in the air.

There’s an obvious and palpable charge in the air all around Norrath as Erollisi Marr spreads love throughout the lands! There are many ways to join in on this light-hearted holiday! Lovers should be sure to pay visits to Darklight Wood, the Stonebrunt Highlands, Butcherblock Mountains, Lavastorm, Great Divide, and the Thundering Steppes. Celebrations of love and passion will also take place in Antonica, the Commonlands, and New Halas.

And don't forget, love notes and message candies hold worth with tradeskillers and lovely merchants stationed in Qeynos and Freeport. Here’s what is new for this year’s celebration:

Live Servers
    • New Achievement - Zimara to Love
    • New Quest - Can’t Fight This Feeling
    • Steven, the merchant, is selling the NEW recipe scroll “Romantic Gifts to Craft XVII”. It’s filled with 29 new house items, including a building block set!
    • Douglas, the merchant, is selling 6 NEW exclusive items!
    Special Rules Servers
    • Kael Drakkel - The entire event is active!
    • Varsoon - The event is active with the following exceptions (due to expansion availability):
      • Heal the Pain (becomes available on 2/13)
      • Tainted Love (becomes available on 2/13)
    • Zarrakon – Special holiday merchants located in Freeport and Qeynos Province District have over 45 Erollisi Day themed house items and equipment pieces, including a mount, for your celebrations and earn a romantic reputation this holiday by handing out fresh-cut roses to your fellow adventurers. Erollisi roses can be found in Enchanted Lands or Frostfang Sea!
    [IMG]
    Passion’s Chalice, Passion’s Goblet, Tapestry of the Enthralled, Lover’s Suite Circular Rug, Pastel Stripes Curtains (Left and Right), Misty Pink Tile, Purple Petal Honeycomb (building blocks), Lavender Splendor Fern, Mystic Magenta Bloom, Tholuxe Paells House Floating Lantern, Passionate Plumedrake Patriarch, Wild Aerquis Plushie, Paramour’s Extra Large Woven Rug, Crimson Mist Frame

Returning features:
    • 26 Erollisi Day achievements
    • Earning romantic titles - How many fresh cut roses can you give out?
    • Love Loot - During this holiday you have a chance of looting coveted love notes or message candies from mobs all across Norrath.
    • Erollisi Coin - Collect this holiday currency to exchange for exclusive holiday items sold by Erollisi Day Merchants.
    • Exchange merchant, Heartgar MacInnes, will take all your different Erollisi Love notes and change it out for one single type. She can be found in Freeport and Qeynos Province District.
    • Tradeskillers can still purchase previous holiday themed recipe books from Steven, the merchant in Qeynos Province District and Freeport.
    • Douglas and Steven, the holiday merchants in Qeynos Province District and Freeport, have holiday themed items for sale.
    • Players in Gorowyn can speak with an NPC to be teleported to The Commonlands and back again. Players in Kelethin or New Halas can speak with an NPC to be teleported to Antonica, and back again.
    • Returning collections:
      • Lovely Flower Petals
      • Romantic Flower Petals
    • 5 affection themed Overseer quests and an exclusive Agent
      • Offered by Sister Marinah Highgleam in Frostfang Sea
    • Returning holiday quests:
      • Heartbreaker
      • Love Will Lead You Back
      • You Don't Bring Me Flowers
      • Cuts Like A Knife
      • Vision of Love
      • A Cold-Hearted Snake
      • I Melt With You
      • Could It Be Magic?
      • Love Lines
      • Find 'em a Find, Catch 'em a Catch!
      • Shot Through the Heart
      • What's Love Got to Do With It?
      • Bouquet of Trust
      • Harts Full of Trust
      • Sacrificial Trust
      • Unforgettable
      • Tainted Love
      • Heal the Pain
      • Hearts a'Flutter: Antonica
    Being in love is the best feeling ever, but don’t let it blind you as you run around Norrath. Erollisi Day celebrations began today and will end on February 21, 2024, at 11:59 p.m. PST.

Join us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

HURRAY
    Thanks for showing the hearts emanating from the candles in the preview window, you get from doing the "Love lines" questline

the quests I melt with you from Cipple in Great Divide , and Vision of Love from IIIixxol in Stonebrunt Highlands
    can not be done on Vasoon because of the expansions not being accessible yet.
  3. spectros New Member

Who and where is the quest giver for Can’t Fight This Feeling
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

None; it's a drop, like the new one in the Frostfell Village was with the harvesting of nodes. But instead you keep killing things in either the dungeon at Nektropos or the Shard of Love/Hate until one of them drops......I think the Arrow Shafts, if not the Arrow Feathers or some such as the starter. Examine that and you'll get the quest. :)

Uwk
    GrunEQ likes this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

you get the shaft first
    And I did not know that the extra items I need can only be found in 2 instances, as it is right now I will have to wait till next week to finish the quest on Varsoon.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! I'd heard that the quest was only in those 2 instances; can it start anywhere else? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

no Uwkete I do not think so, do not finish the quest in Shard of love, that way you can keep on getting candy and letters as long as you want
    The waiting time to reenter that place is very short.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Siren like this.
  8. Evilary Well-Known Member

You can finish the quest updates for the new quest in the normal shard of love, the special quest instances, and the Nek quest instance. The normal shard of love can be run over and over once it's short reset time has elapsed. I didn't realize I had the quest starter on test until I had finished the quest instances so I had to run the normal shard of love to get my updates.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh no! :-/

I can't remember where I heard about how to start it; might've been on the Test forum, might've been on the Chat Channel, but I'm glad I did beforehand. Also I do have a tendency to look at stuff I'm looting (you should see my OCD arrangements in my Inventory bags, of Notes and Candies [alternating! :D] in groups of multiples of 5...), so it did show up on my radar. ;->

Uwk
    whose last PUGs were cases of, "Er, thanks for the help; aren't you even going to loot anything.....? :-/" (though my guildies/folks that know me are way better about such things ;->)
    Breanna likes this.
  10. blueangle Member

Where are the avaiks for the Zimara To Love collections?
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

there are more letters and candy dropping in the event Shard of love , so what you do is don't get all the vases so you can keep on going in.
  12. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

You can still get all the vases and then clear to zone; I do that on my toons.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aviaks? Good question; is it for the Candies/Notes they drop, or for another collection/quest starter? :-/

Uwk
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

if you do all the vases it does not matter you can't get back in till next year, at least that's how it has worked for me.
    I always clear the hole zone, that's why I am there, but when you clear all vase you complied the quest.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

what does it take to get an Egg from the Public quest ?
    I ran the public quest 9 times now and no egg.
    All the other servers TLE ( I am playing on Varsoon) or Live it never took this long before.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There's two parts to it, though; get rid of the vases (or if you're doing the Evil version, put stuff in the vases) and kill 20 critters.

Since I usually don't go "past the gates of Eden" or whatever's supposed to be going on with the fairies and the bees, there's only about 19 critters there who are aggro that I go after, so I have to bring down one of the cute li'l drakes (sigh :-/) to get my full quota there. I would imagine that if you do only 7 vases and 19 critters, you could keep going back in multiple times. :)

Uwk
  17. Evilary Well-Known Member

I've ran it multiple times and on a couple different characters and so far all I see is 2 coins before membership perks hit. It's honestly not worth it just for 2 coins. I can farm up 30-50 or maybe more love notes and candy to trade for coins in that amount of time.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok Evilary I will give that a try.

well I go into Shard of Love for the candy and letters not just to finish the quest, so I clear the zone Uwkete, just like with the gifty warehouse for Frostfell.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's my third priority there; get enough notes/candy to have multiples of 5. ;->

Uwk
  20. Evilary Well-Known Member

I've been running around collecting candy and love notes for the achievement. I am dumping all of them off in a harvest depot in one of my main's homes for my alts to come by and try to collect. Hopefully that works for their achievement so I don't have to farm all those areas again...