Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2015

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Erollisi Day is now active on Test!

The days dedicated to Erollisi, the Goddess of Love, are here, once more! There's a call for lovers and the often infatuated to visit Lavastorm, Great Divide, and the Thundering Steppes. Answer this call and strengthen the ties of love throughout Norrath! Additionally, there is much to do for love in Antonica, the Commonlands and the cities of Qeynos, Freeport, and New Halas during this celebration of all things romantic. Meanwhile, love notes and message candies hold new worth with tradeskillers, and holiday merchants in Qeynos Province District or the City of Freeport, alike.

New Features for '15!
    • New holiday Quests
      • A Cold-Hearted Snake
      • I Melt With You
      • Could It Be Magic?
    • Steven, the merchant, is now selling the recipe scroll “Romantic Gifts to Craft VII".
    • Douglas, the merchant, is selling 8 new reward items.
    • "Hearts a'Flutter" competitions have a new reward choice.
    Returning features:
    • In-game mail to announce the event and summarize location of quest givers.
    • Erollisi Day achievements
    • Earning of romantic titles
      • Harvest Erollisi roses in The Enchanted Lands and give those roses to other players. Give enough roses and you will be granted a title!
      • "My Romantic Reputation" quest is offered to anyone that gathers an Erollisi Rose (if they don't yet have the quest).
    • Love Loot -During this holiday players have a chance of finding Love notes or message candies when they kill mobs all across Norrath. This love loot is used in holiday tradeskill recipes and can be exchanged for Erollisi coin by Liannya Heartswell.
    • Erollisi Coin -The holiday currency that several Erollisi Merchants require for purchase.
    • Exchange merchant, Heartgar MacInnes, will take all of your different Love Loot (Message Candies and Love Notes) and change it out for one single type. She can be found in Freeport and Qeynos Province District.
    • Players in Gorowyn that wish to participate can speak with an NPC to be ported to The Commonlands. They can be ported back, too.
    • Players in Kelethin or New Halas that wish to participate can speak with an NPC to be ported to Antonica. They can be ported back, too.
    • “Romantic Flower Petals” collection. Players can collect rose and chrysanthemum petals in Antonica, Commonlands, Qeynos, Freeport, New Halas, and Enchanted Lands (only certain ones spawn in certain areas).
    • Tradeskillers can still purchase previous holiday themed recipe books from Steven, the merchant in Qeynos Province District and Freeport.
    • Douglas and Steven, the holiday merchants in Qeynos Province District and Freeport, have holiday themed items for sale.
    • “Love Lines” quests - Repeatable, once per year
    • “Find 'em a Find, Catch 'em a Catch!” - Repeatable, once per year
    • “Shot Through the Heart” – NOT repeatable
    • “What's Love Got to Do With It?” – NOT repeatable
    • “Bouquet of Trust” – NOT repeatable
    • “Harts Full of Trust” – NOT repeatable
    • “Sacrificial Trust” – NOT repeatable
    • “Unforgettable” – NOT Repeatable
    • “Tainted Love” – Repeatable, once per year
    • “Heal the Pain” – Repeatable, once per year
    • "Hearts a'Flutter: Antonica" and " Hearts a'Flutter: Commonlands" - Repeatable
      • Added " Golden Rose Garland" new reward choice to Enormous Prize reward choices.
    This event content is currently set to run 02/05/15 at 12:01am PST through 02/18/15 at 11:59pm PST on the live servers.

~ Kaitheel
  2. Lizabethan Active Member

Another great bunch of house items here, Kaitheel! I just have some feedback, use it as you wish:

1) The min/max scaling of the new urns/vases are a bit off. Here's the max, halfling for scale:
    [IMG]
    In order: Glossy Vase of Love (merchant), Gilded Vase of Truth (crafted) and Ornate Urn of Valor (crafted). My feedback would be increasing the max size of the Gilded Vase of Truth.

Here are the minimum sizes:
    [IMG]
    Now the Ornate Urn of Valor is a whole lot bigger than the others.

And finally, a personal preference on the color of the Brush of Elegance.
    [IMG]
    I love these two objects together. We've wanted them for a while and now they're here! The bristles are just bothering me, though. If they were a different shade, maybe they'd match the set better.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

1. Amorous Glow Skimmer
    2. Glossy Vase of Love
    3. Pink Vesspyr Bloom
    4. The Lady of Insurrection
    5. Thief of Love Armor Crate
    6. Sparkling Passion (fluff pet version)
    7. Fairy Drake(?)
    What am I missing?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

I notice the new Tuwasp wax workers are the new male bixie model, pretty cool.

Kidder was hiding under the ice when I came to find him in GD. He popped up when I used /target Kidder and hailed him.

Phrasing Kidder and Cippie use may be a bit odd? Cippie calls Kidder his kin, which I think usually indicates a blood relative. When Kidder said he needed the wax for his heart-bound, I assumed that was a spouse, and since I thought Cippie was a brother or some such I figured it was someone else. I squeed when I realized Kidder wanted it for Cippie, and thought I'd misread something in the earlier text. But nope, Cippie said kin. Not sure if he was using it inclusive of non-blood family, if heart-bound is the Othmir version of blood brother, or if there's more going on here than I may want to know...

Cloak of the Love Bird - MOST GORGEOUS EVER! How much to get one in real life?!

May I recommend Zubsugg advise adventurers to speak to the acolyte of flame behind them to get to the Goblet of Ro for hunting cinder asps? I'm ashamed to admit I forgot about them and almost got myself killed trying to make the run on my lowbie char.

Still can't worship Erollisi! ;_;
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  5. Calthine Well-Known Member

Hearts a'Flutter: Antonica: Holy shinies, did y'all increase the density of the heart spawns? The place is so thickly carpeted with them that this was a not-fun non-challenge. I had 80 in under a minute.
  6. Cyliena Well-Known Member

There's a new petamorph wand. Here's the list I got:
    I noticed that the house pet version of the Sparkling Passion is now missing from Douglas. Not sure if that was intentional.

I love that Fairy Drake. It reminds me of the ones in EQ1 Lesser Faydark. <3 Much kudos for that. :D All of the recipe items (haven't made them yet, just browsed) look really nice, too!
  7. Polychrome Member

Anyone have a list of pictures of all the new items? (Glad to see a hairbrush! Been wanting that for several houses.)

But you know what would really make my Erollisi day? Being able to wear this dress properly again:

[IMG]

Either with or without cloth simulation, it goes right through my character's legs. This didn't happen when my character was first made, and it used to hang perfectly. I know it's probably too much to hope for a fix at this point though.
  8. Kaitheel Developer

Remember that deity revamp scheduled for later...?

~ Kaitheel
  9. Kaitheel Developer

Nope. No change, what-so-ever. You just lucked out, or you are playing with better settings now.

~ Kaitheel
  10. Kaitheel Developer

Ugh. I really despise that loading issue.

I had just meant that Kidder was another othmir. I'll adjust the language.

Glad ya liked it!

Right!? Gnobrin did a good job!

There's also the coach horses that can be used to drop you off safely. (Oh, durr... that's who you were talking about!)

Thanks for the feedback!

~ Kaitheel
  11. Kaitheel Developer

I'll tell the character art department, but I can't promise anything.

~ Kaitheel
  12. Alenna Well-Known Member

cool will get on Sylvanni in a few to test out the new quests and if I have enough errollisi mats the recipes
  13. Kaitheel Developer

He's still selling the flavor pet, I just confirmed this on Test. But he never sold a house pet version. Could that have been a drop from Shard of Love? You may be thinking of "a roving purple nightlight."

~ Kaitheel
  14. Polychrome Member

Thanks Kaitheel for responding. I really miss being able to wear those dresses, and the whole "no new appearance armor ever" thing would be a lot easier to swallow if I could have just that one little thing back.
  15. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

{cough} It JUST went onto Test last night, and as you'll see in other threads, some of us were having problems with the client last night. Please, give it at least 24 hours on Test before you start asking for lists/pictures. :)

I have taken screenies of the new stuff, and will see about getting them up in some sort of form after my dr's appt. (The full preview, as always, will take several days.)
  16. Polychrome Member

Can you blame me? I love what I've seen so far. :D
  17. Cinnamon Active Member

I love the items that we got, but compared to last years recipes we got less and am wondering was there anything that people asked for over the last few years except the mirror/brush were put in? I sure thought we would had more building blocks added like maybe a light baby pink and or even a light purple with similar texture as gingerbread or snow tiles? How about the outfit/cloak Liannya is wearing or even what Steven & Douglas have on, for I am sure we don't have them colors even for cloth wearers? How about love birds (white birds) or even more garden flowers similar to the "purple flowered shrubbery" with shades of white, red, orange, light pink and dark pink? ...and about a really cute love Owl?
  18. Kaitheel Developer

You're right. We should have saved the 5 left-sided curtains until this year.

~ Kaitheel
    Calthine, Katz and Cyliena like this.
  19. Cinnamon Active Member

Not Funny! :(

Okay...really was hoping for a light pink or even light purple building blocks this year! So maybe next year? :)
  20. Alenna Well-Known Member

I'll be there soon need to do some vault runs on DCUO