EQ2/ProSiebenSat.1 Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Dexella, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malleria Well-Known Member

Your friend won't want to continue playing with you anyway, after they experience ProSieben and their abysmal customer support.
  2. Chronus Active Member

Not having access to these boards as a Pss1 account seems pretty ridiculous considering it will still be the Devs on these boards making the game, fixings bugs, working on feedback and communicating with the players.

This will most likely drive more new players to other boards or possibly produce a new forum entirely (Come on Feldon, you know you want to).
    Kraeref, Pipsissiwa and Lempo like this.
  3. Lempo Well-Known Member

Ah so simply just didn't read the FAQ.
    Figured as much, well you had it spoon fed to you now at least you seem to be convinced.
  4. Dexella Associate Producer

Estal, I want to make sure I understand correctly -- do you mean update schedule in terms of patches, game updates, releases, etc? Those will stay the same. As indicated in the FAQ, SOE and PSG customers can play together on any server, so the server updates will happen at the same time.

If you mean something else, please let me know so I can help clarify and/or search down the answer for you.
  5. Dexella Associate Producer

Hey folks,

We are double checking on the forum issue -- there is a bit of confusion about how that will work. I'll update as soon as I can, but anyone can create a Station Account to post to the current SOE forums.

Thanks,
    Dexella
  6. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

New players not able to access forums due to PSS1 accounts would be silly and will only split the community. Any work around/fix would be a good idea overall.
    One thing I'm unsure of though, the new 'Seven Cash' equivalent, will it have the same value as Station Cash? Will they have the same access to Marketplace etc? What about when it comes to Gifting, or if in the future the possibility of 'Seven Cash' prepaid cards? Special Offers on 'Seven Cash' for PSS1 Customers over EU holidays? European players are already at a major disadvantage when it comes to station cash (We have very few, if any, stores that sell them. We don't get to take part in any of the special offers usually (Walmart, 7/11 etc.), and we can't even redeem a lot of cards any more.) It would be nice if instead of feeling like you are trying to hand us all over like the ugly step child, that the EU players of SoE are just as valued as all the rest.
    Kinya likes this.
  7. Kalderon Well-Known Member

How this change gona impact on the actual gameplay? I mean, does it change any? Other launcher as EU player, or will all be the same? Just asking, maybe it is to hot to think about it ^^
  8. Sambril Well-Known Member

From FAQ
    The servers and code will remain under SOE.

AFAIK PSG and SOE players will see their own versions of the marketplace and it is possible that one will have a promotion and/or items that the other will not, though because code must go through SOE nothing can be added to the game without their approval.
  9. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Then again, does PSG have their own coins, will there be sc still and so on and so on.... well, it is way to hot in here, in the office ^^
  10. Sambril Well-Known Member

There will be SC - for SOE it remains Station Cash and for PSG it is Seven Cash. I don't know the euro pricing for Seven Cash. You can see some references to Seven Cash in the UI files already, both the xml and the graphics files containing the icons, in places where SC can be spent in the game - for example repair or spell upgrade - and presumably that is what will be seen for PSG clients. SOE clients will use Station Cash exclusively and PSG clients will use Seven Cash exclusively.

Kalderon likes this.
  11. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Thanks much! As i asume i stay on SoE Client side ^^ hope so at least :)
  12. LeSourdre New Member

i suppose its a Yes Kalderon meaning SOE accounts will still be using Station cash and only this currency while Prosieben accounts will only be allowed to use their own "seven cash"

i dont think each of them want to manage the other virtual currency or so but can it be confirmed ? and so on for the pricing on the marketplace (each of them can set the price on their own or both will do the same price?)
  13. LeSourdre New Member

Q : Will be prosieben allowed to offer all / the same stuff on the marketplace that SOE offering ?

Q: Will be Storms (french server) and other european server down on the same timing than its used to be actually or delayed ?
  14. Kalderon Well-Known Member

If i remember right, the downtimes should be as they are right now, as psg only manage the game itself in europe but not the servers.... maybe i´m wrong to that.
  15. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

Even I created some F2P accounts :) My country is not on the PSS list and I had only one toon for over 8 years. Just in case.
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  16. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

So...Europeans, find a VPN based in America so you can sign up through SoE...

Just saying.
    Pipsissiwa, Feldon and Kalderon like this.
  17. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

As an American player, will I be able to transfer a character from Freeport to Splitpaw?
  18. jyxu New Member

SOE and ProSiebenSat.1 Games have determined that it is in the best interest of the players and the community to allow players to continue to play on any server regardless of where they live. That means that European players will be able to play on U.S. servers and vice versa.

-- lol and sigh from China
  19. Lempo Well-Known Member

Not a definitive answer because you are saying transfer, server transfer tokens I'm pretty sure will remain in he SC shop for US players, so my guess is yes you will be able to.
    Of course this is subject to what your definition of "is" is and all that other hoopla, so I'm not committing to this answer.

What servers will be available to me as an SOE player? As a PSG player?All US servers, along with the French, German, UK, and Japanese servers, are available to customers of both SOE and ProSiebenSat.1 Games.
  20. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I already have characters on Splitpaw, I want to know if I can TRANSFER a toon, not create a new one or play an old one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.