Enlarge & Shrink Buff Items ect

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-LordGavin27, Oct 5, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-LordGavin27 Guest

Please post here any items/foods/ abilties that enlarge or shrink a player. Looking for all items/spells/abilties that do this.
    Do they all stack?
    Post away!
  2. ARCHIVED-Scythes Guest

the only way i know how to shrink is by claiming the 3rd year veteran illusion Reward ( billy illusion argggghhhh ) and checking the Hide illusion Box and the Ogre Racial ability for Enlarge
  3. ARCHIVED-LordGavin27 Guest

Well I know there is a cloak of the seafury LON item thats 50% enlarge, and a mystic spell bolster thats around 54% enlarge but it has a short duration.
    Also mithanial marr cloak from deity quests but dont remember its %,
    also bristlebane's deity cloak is a shrink or enlarge % as well...I know their are other items with procs, and other things. Post what you know!
  4. ARCHIVED-Voozoo Guest

5. ARCHIVED-Keowrath Guest

Dawnfear the Reaper 2H scythe from SOF has something like a 10% size increase.
  6. ARCHIVED-LordGavin27 Guest

So the effect "Bos Bovis Carillon" on the dawnfear is actually 10% size increase? good to know.
    I have currently rallos zek as a god, but I was wondering if you are evil, then betray and go mithaniel for his cloak, and you come back
    and pick rallos zek again, could you still use the mith cloak? no idea.....good job guys, keep posting more items/spells/abilties/diety stuff

I am gonna make a enlarge/shrink book of this lol
  7. ARCHIVED-Xuphor Guest

as mentioned above, Legends of Norrath Cloak shirnks, i've had it for a LONG time on my char, love it alot. GU45 did a freak thing with PVE server shrinks, a number of people agreed with me that shrink shouldn't be limited on pve servers. domn't know if that's what caused it, but the removed it from 1 meter minimum height to 33% minimum. so now the LON cloak and that 4 yera vet reward can stack i think.
  8. ARCHIVED-skycruise Guest

The enchanted warg drum that is dropped from the queen in chardok, or deathbringer in sebilis does a minor increase that cycles back to a normal size and the cycle repeats.

For n seconds (about 5) you are normal size, and then you start to grow on the n+1 second which lasts for another n seconds then you shrink to normal size again.
  9. ARCHIVED-LordGavin27 Guest

hmm how does that work? you keep changing size?
  10. ARCHIVED-Voozoo Guest

God i miss the junk in eq1... u had a TON of stuff to make u grow/shrink... Stuff droped from junk mobs or tinked by gnomes... For a few coins u could just buy them... No need to spend 1000 usd on cloaks or raid like mad for a 1 sec grow buff... eh... If u really want to grow/shrink (i mean something noticable) u need the LoN stuff...
    SOE got smart ... they realised how much ppl want such items and turned them into a freash milking cow...
  11. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

well since you're a guard i'll give you the list of items i have
    • Cloak of Valor, valor diety line 40% enlargement proc
    • Raging Leviathan Girdle, second to last named in Chelsith, 30% enlargement proc
    • Raging Leviathan Carapace, last named in Chelsith, 30% enlargement proc

neither the raging leviathan or girdle stack at the same time but it gives nearly twice the proc chance for the same effect so effectively being 70% enlarged most of any given fights.