Eldar Yelnar quest "Etch the Stone" Repeatable?

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Kethtaal, May 17, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Yimway Guest

Maewyn@Unrest_old wrote:
    Sorry, I can't get excited about researching combines I'll never be able to make.
    You realize we've cleared all skyshrine EM raids every time the timer has reset since launch and we've still not crated a single item using the guild stores and tradeskillers? The chances of me making a combine on my main tradeskiller is extremely low, to do so on an alt is infinitesimally as likely to be done.
    To add more lemon juice to this razor blade, it seems this week they actually decreased the drop chance on the raied tradeskill components even further.
  2. ARCHIVED-Zivgar Guest

Yeah I have not seen a prime drake fang drop in weeks. I need 2 more to make the item I want. I don't see why these items don't drop more. You need 6 to get an item pretty much equivelent to a raid drop.
    Its not that big of a deal to need 6 raid drops to choose the item you want vs a chance at a drop you may need.
    The problem is when not enough drops. I think every raid mob should drop some form of these items. Or keep the drop rate as it is and make it you need only 3 or 4 items. This system just seems badly designed.