Dual Box 2 Shadowknights?

Discussion in 'Shadowknight' started by ARCHIVED-Kindayr, Oct 9, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Kindayr Guest

I was just wondering if dual boxing SK's would be an okay combo?

or if i'm ridiculous for even bringing it up.
  2. ARCHIVED-gatrm Guest

You'd be much more effective with an inquisitor. The SK's will just bounce aggro between the two, but for the harder heroic stuff you'll want a healer or at the very least a dirge.
  3. ARCHIVED-Umub Guest

I guess the question is what are you planning to do while 2 boxing?
    Using 2 SKs would be good at killing lots of mobs really fast with basically endless AOEs. But if you plan to 2 box level 90 instances, 2 SKs are really no better than one. What you really need like the previous poster said is a healer for that purpose. The detimentals in many cases will kill you or in the case of key mobs prevent you from doing anything. If you don't care about instances and just want to kill stuff fast, then probably a dirge would be OK. But an Inquisitor really provides buffs that are just about as good plus cures and heals to boot.
    On the other hand, with 2 accounts, having a level 90 SK in each one means that you could power level toons on both accounts very easily.
  4. ARCHIVED-spooonerism Guest

I'm boxing SK with defiler and I just love it. Both diseased base and the Wards are great fun, jjust a bit different to the usual heals all the time. Buffs are ok too.
  5. ARCHIVED-yzyh Guest

You'd be bether with an SK/Inq duo or if you do realy want to do double DPS just for some massive AoE grinding or what else I'd say SK+Zerker would probably do a little bether. Zerker auto attack DMG is higher and easyer to dual box.
    SK + Defiler is awsome too but IMO inquistor buff + self auto attack DMG is realy bether then defiler debuff.