DOF Instanced Zones - Same loot, Different day :(

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Broomhilda, Dec 5, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Broomhilda Guest

I enjoy doing the instanced zones in DOF (Tables, Roost, etc.) however why is it the SAME loot drops all the time? I really think they need to diversify the loot tables in these places.
    SOE please take a look at this. Thank you!
  2. ARCHIVED-Shailen Guest

They did, didn't you hear, all those masters they added to the zones? ;)

Ok poor attempt at humor. In all seriousness, the base loot tables for these zones is pretty poor, its either Master with like 1-2 items possible, or its the same vendor trash teasured item each time. Some variability would be nice.
  3. ARCHIVED-Jonaroth Guest

Well I'm a tank so it doesnt matter much to me that I can use just about every item that cames from from all these zones, but I have notices there is like no caster gear at all that drops from Tables/Roost/Cazels... that kinda sucks for all the casters that do that zone, no?
  4. ARCHIVED-Shailen Guest

Healers pretty much get the shaft there too. There is a lot of good healer fabled, but not in those instances.
  5. ARCHIVED-Beghard Guest

How meny difernt kinda of masters did you gat from vault of flames or the menagerie? zero zip nada. A group was luck if and of those old world instances drop a freaken rare, in fact it was nice to get a rare of some raid targets. Now are mad because they only ever get the same 3 masters all the time, good lord

sorry the he ileldgibility, kinda medicated atm from anothe surgery
    Message Edited by Beghard on 12-05-2005 02:35 PM
  6. ARCHIVED-Shailen Guest

I had about 75% of my T5 spells as Master 1. I got most or all of them exactly the same way I did these DoF ones. I won them on raids, or bought them on the broker. I didn't get any of those in personal groups.
  7. ARCHIVED-Khurghan Guest

There is a nice int caster neck that drops in SC (maybe +18 int?) but tbh I can't see many people wearing that one over the Ro amulet.
  8. ARCHIVED-Jai1 Guest

I didn't think there was a lot of caster gear in the old world but then I inspected a wiz in another guild and it must of dropped off contesteds. I get most my gear from quests.