D'Morte Vampire Cloth Armor Set

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Feara, Sep 7, 2023.

1. Feara Well-Known Member

Wow! You knocked it out of the park with that one! Love it! Awesomeness to the Designer.

I will be mixing and matching using the pants. I can't be caught wearing the Vampire Cloth.
    Vampires and I just don't get along. I've been known to stick them where it hurts.
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Twyla Well-Known Member

It is beautiful! LOL...where it hurts over and over again, silly vamps keep coming back (a downside to being immortal I guess) :)
    Feara likes this.
  3. Feara Well-Known Member

Right?

I was running late Friday and forgot to tell you how much this made me laugh.
    It wasn't enough to just like your post, so I wanted to reach out and thank you.
    I love laughs, they are free.

And hey! we can trash this thread all we want :p, it is only going to go down the list anyway.

Have a wonderful weekend :cool:
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Twyla Well-Known Member

LOL. Glad you enjoyed it. Not only are laughs free they are the best medicine. You have a wonderful weekend too. :)
    Feara likes this.
  5. Robynous Well-Known Member

I may have seen someone wearing this, but I can find no way of finding out how to get it!
  6. Twyla Well-Known Member

As far as I know the D'morte stuff only comes from the heritage overseer quest.
    Robynous likes this.
  7. Robynous Well-Known Member

The heritage overseer quest? Does that mean you can't get it any more?
  8. Twyla Well-Known Member

RNG reward from the heritage overseer quests, still dropping for me right now anyway.
  9. Robynous Well-Known Member

Ah! Okay, I have finally found Arabella, the quest requires level 120, but I am playing on Kael Drakkel at the moment and we are capped at 90. I am really starting to regret starting toons on this server...
  10. Evilary Well-Known Member

I don't know if this will work so take this info as my best guess.

Create a character on Test server. It comes with a 125 adventure bauble. Grab the overseer quest, log back to Kael Drakkel and see if you can start doing them.
    Robynous likes this.
  11. Robynous Well-Known Member

Haha! Yes! I had noticed that all the quests are visible across servers on the same account! It's usually quite irritating but I thought I would try to take advantage of it! I didn't want to say anything in case they realise it was a loophole and closed it!