Devs Read this could save you

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Toadyatheking, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Sunlei Well-Known Member

I want them to flag the HAVEN SQUATTERS in Qeynos for killing OR Let everyone into Haven :p
    Schmetterling likes this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

they are not save in Haven , it's a kill or be killed mentality there .
    I have been in there, was just curious and they kill baby toons there I mean anybody over level 10 , ( can't betray before that level ) .
    and it's one big cave , you can't get away from others , so when those exiles are frustrated they take it out on the little ones .
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Peak Nagafun

I betray at level 1.
  4. Sunlei Well-Known Member

The Havens are safe in Qeynos and I mean they shouldn't be safe anywhere! I want to zone into haven to attack them in their lair. Yah that Toady and Vicious they're both exiles and angry crazies! Vicious hides in qeynos and even chats and buys stuff on the good chat. They're always one shotting babies, thanks for the free death taxi mates!
  5. Toadyatheking New Member

who dare summon me? ;)
    Schmetterling and Sunlei like this.
  6. Sunlei Well-Known Member

I summon you , you Haven squatter!! Not good enough to be the Hero of Qeynos and pvp against everyone.

You turn into a EXile haven bum, one shot babies and hide in qeynos instead of your new home Haven!!
  7. Nuada Active Member

agree
  8. Zamza New Member

NO PVP GEAR. Absolutely NOT. The jewelry is... ok. And could be useful in PVP, but it has no resists. And that's how it should be. Absolutely no armor that will make end-game raiding utterly useless, for the love of God. Anyone with two braincells to rub together realizes how that kills the game. If there's no reason to PVE, people stop PVPing in open world. What we need are Avatars and more open-world contested content. Give people a reason to be out there and fighting people while simultaneously building themselves up. Don't make it so lunatics who play 24/7 sit out in open world zones, grief everyone, and then become so imba that no one else has a chance of hell to catch up. I saw it happen on Nagafen with the godforsaken BG's and I won't stay quiet while it happens again because cr*ckheads want to be able to mercilessly stomp others nonstop without having to actually PVE for it.
    Sunlei likes this.
  9. Sunlei Well-Known Member

I been seeing some players zone into the different writ zones along with some enemies lower then 10s right at zone in. Then they kill the babies zip off and kill the PVE mobs needed for writ in that zone. If a group they each kill each baby once.

Are the writs intended to have no real pvp and update? that seems to easy?? The player names doing this are NOT from any of the couple major guilds on Tarinax, most are not guilded at all.
  10. Peak Nagafun

We had full sets of gear before battlegrounds.
    People still raided and PVE'd, but then again, there were actual items worth going out and getting, unlike what we have nowadays.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I would like to have the level restrictions reapplied in the higher zones if you must leave the one highest expansion no level restriction , some lower level Trade skill toons get constantly killed just because the caped level players are bored or just like to kill , that is not PvP that is just a Massacre .
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Sunlei Well-Known Member

It's ok the way it is Ratman, harvests have always been 'contested'. I have to say most of the high level enemy are good sports & do not kill babies, its fun to run along with them & they roleplay always. My traders are pretty fast and know our way around those zones, its fun to train chasers through mobs.

The only thing I noticed is a baby kill gives the baby a pvp loss and may update the writ. Supposed to be no rewards, not even a writ check or pvp win 'reward'. If they a baby-killer fine, kill me but no rewards!!