Dear Dev's...

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Charmaine, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Annna New Member

Lol. That and she "has a boyfriend". She mentioned it lt about 5 times. I call shenanigans.

Wtb actual information.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Charmaine Active Member

Yeah, 54 series, Bravos were ABC, Charlies were Explosives and Obscurants... I was a Charlie, then they combined them into just Bravo and called it NBC (Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical), then they changed to 74 Delta to line with the officer corps and called it CBRNE (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosives) they still do obscurants, but they didn't want to make the name too long, lol
  3. Charmaine Active Member

Thank you everyone for contributing to this thread. Hopefully one of the Devs or their minions will read the comments and concerns we share and work toward the obvious solution. Good day, and Happy Adventuring!
  4. Melt Actually plays the game

The official forums are far more official than the official discord. Because you say so!
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

This is the peer support forum, where players help other players, so your chance of getting a dev here is way low. If you want to get a suggestion in front of a dev's eyes, use the Issue Tracker or open a support ticket.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Snikkety like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

True; it isn't called Tech Support, it's called Player Support. :-/

Uwk
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

So far the only one that has me beat is Laaw. Started high school in the 70's.

Cyrrena
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So did I...late 70s, anyway. ;->

Uwk