Conslidated Berserker Combat Art Class Issues

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED--Aonein-, Mar 22, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Stromulis Guest

I think there's a problem with Anarchy. The skill has a required number of 202 and a mastery of 202. This spell greys out too fast I think. Is this intended or is it bugged now?
  2. ARCHIVED-Dulanic Guest

Suggest change in Vehemence wording: the added avoidance is NOT being seen by receiving character. Basically the spell does nothing other than put an icon up. It also never makes teh target berserk.

I dont think this works at all in the first place. It's supposed to be a 2 min 30 second buff, but its not. It seems to do nothing, and look at the icon when you use it... itll say Target: Yourself (Your name).
  3. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

Thats what i have said, there is no change in the avoidance which is why i asked if there was just a extra chance to each skill in itself rather to the Avoidance number itself, in other words, its getting added to a number we cant see.
    As for the person who you cast it on not Berserking, it seems to work fine on my wifes Templar, she Berserks quite alot with this on her, little flashign fist for 10 seconds, probally procs once, maybe twice a fight. Also they changed it from a 2 min buff to a never ending buff as long as you are grouped with the person you cast it on.
    Message Edited by -Aonein- on 05-02-2005 06:25 PM
  4. ARCHIVED-Pnaxx Guest

wut does toggel mean?:smileyvery-happy:
    Message Edited by Pnaxx on 05-02-2005 11:02 AM
  5. ARCHIVED-Pnaxx Guest

Aonein.....ru playing on the PVP server or the PVE server?
  6. ARCHIVED-Styker Guest

Ask the person who Vehemance is casted upon..... Guildies fight over who gets in now in my group because of how often they go berserk

Screw the avoidance crap, giving someone else a chance to go berserk is well worth the spell
  7. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

PVE, why do you ask?
    In reguards to what Styker said, yep, guild i use to be in used to /random within the Scout class to see who got it just for the Berserk.
  8. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

Bah im a idoit, i didnt pick up on your sarcasm Panxx rofl, yeah i play on a PVE server...............well i could of edited it, but i got a laugh out of it :smileyhappy:.
  9. ARCHIVED-Stromulis Guest

Some new fixes/changes on test for us.
    Berserker changes:
    - Infuriate will now be automatically granted to Berserkers at level 48.
    - Battle Chant will now improve as it is upgraded.
    - Coup de Grace's berserk effect will now trigger if you kill the NPC within 5 seconds instead of 3.
    - Nehron's Stunning Barrage will now have a visual effect when it is used.
  10. ARCHIVED-Kannabis Guest

Nehros Stunning Barrage - can someone verify that this is working correctly at level 50. For me it seems that it is not "STUNNING" the intended mobs anymore. Does greying out of the skill cause this? someone pls chek and post back.