Coin Supervisor gone?

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Ganluan, Dec 3, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Ganluan Guest

When walking around Maj'dul I went by the place where you can normally kill the bodyguards to spawn the supervisor. Both last night and this morning, nothing happened after killing them. Has this event been changed, or is it just a problem on Antonia Bayle?
  2. ARCHIVED-Zygwen Guest

He might have been dropping rare loot too often and was perma killed.
  3. ARCHIVED-Ganluan Guest

Even after the server was the reset the other day he's still gone, so it looks like he's been removed completely for now.
  4. ARCHIVED-Fistantantilus Guest

ya even after the 3 patches in one day to reduce to master drop rate this place was perma camped. the 2 named had a rather big chance to drop master chest. and the ring was fast to respawn too (no lockout timers etc).

the funny is on one of the two servers I have toons at, it was perma camped by members of what you would call "high end raiding guild". when one was leaving another toon of the same guild was coming. that was for like 2 days in a row. they were hardly letting anyone else camp that place. ppl were complaining. quite a few were petitioning for "zone disruption" or something.

then on saturday I was passing by and saw noone was camping the place those guys had left. And when I asked I was told the ring does not spawn the two named anymore (thus... no master chest for you).

well, the bright side of it is that you can still get your toons some coin tokens to get them ally with a court fast ;)
  5. ARCHIVED-Eirgorn Guest

Yeah I noticed yesterday on my run to the guild house that the first group of Coin guards wasnt there - just a lone Coin guard laying on the ground that you could not kill - thus you could not complete the ring event to spawn the named.