Claim Items

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Torezz, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Torezz New Member

When everquest2 was brand new, upon day 1 of release i'm fairly sure there were in-era /claimable items. For this to be inactive at this point of the new TLE seems a bit inappropriate. I know one or more of my accounts got the everquest 2 collectors edition with baby dragons. I should be able to relive those and use them again. Among all the other things I got back then, like my everquest1 server title, paintings, and whatever other fluff came with those preorder offers.

Just keep them narrowed down to what is currently in-era, for example, when DoF unlocks, so do the bonus items I got from there too, just not til then. Same for each expansion unlock after that.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. niun01 New Member

Yup, I would love to be able to claim the original Jboots
  3. Kurth Member

Yeah I just want my house items
  4. Bella222 Active Member

I agree. We used to get 2 nice bags. not real big but helpful. And other stuff. We paid extra to get that stuff so why don't we get it.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Malvolio Member

Well the bags and Jboots mentioned here would be shooting themselves in the foot. Because the Kaladim starter pack contains Speed Boots, A large bag, a mount, and a 100 slot no broker fee container. Don't worry you will get an in game mail that redirects you to purchase.

Pretty much anything they are selling they want out of /claim for obvious reasons.