Can't log in

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Jubilee, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Jubilee New Member

Unable to log in. Says there is an error and try again. Have tried multiple times.
    Strings likes this.
  2. Isabeau New Member

This is happening to me as well.

I'm writing this from my free account hoping to see if anyone has any idea what is going on.

When I attempt to log in on the Launcher or the website with my All Access account I get the following message:
    "There was an error completing your request. Please try again."

My main account is the only one using the authenticator, as well.

I hope this is short-lived on this double xp weekend!

TIA
    Strings likes this.
  3. Caradok New Member

I have the same. Also logged in from my free account.
    Strings likes this.
  4. Eradani Well-Known Member

got logged in on my main account for the forum, but can't log into the game with this account. got kicked when i tried to switch toons
    Strings likes this.
  5. Ridiadh New Member

Same thing here. Free account can log in, but paid account can not.
    Strings likes this.
  6. Vanikha New Member

I also cannot log in. It keeps saying that my username and/or password are wrong. Wondering if the login server might be down...
    Strings likes this.
  7. Falken New Member

same problem any eta on a fix :(
    Strings likes this.
  8. PoesyP New Member

I also can't log in - I got booted and also couldn't log in to forums for some time.
    Strings likes this.
  9. Eradani Well-Known Member

not the login server but something linked to our paid accounts
    Strings likes this.
  10. Strings Well-Known Member

Me too, log into the launcher (after I had to change my password) and when I click play it says There was an unexpected error. :(
  11. EmJay Well-Known Member

I've been playing for the last few hours and went to change characters and got kicked. Says username or password is incorrect. I tried to log in multiple times now and get an error.
    Strings likes this.
  12. Vanikha New Member

Okay...seems to be back up and running for me. Thanks for the quick fix, DBG! Back to double-xp-ing... :)

edited to add - Blah...able to log in...but still not able to launch game. Back to waiting...(I'm sure it's gonna be fixed soon...but patience isn't my strong suit...LOL)
    Strings likes this.
  13. Strings Well-Known Member

Now I can't even log into the launcher (cryyyyy)
  14. Kayan New Member

Same issue here. I was somehow able to get into the forums/account by following the link sent to me via email to change pw, but getting into game- no dice.

What makes it even more annoying is that I was in and running just fine this morning.
    Strings likes this.
  15. voidwraith New Member

Same issue here I can log into my free account but not my paid account and of course its on double xp day.
    Strings likes this.
  16. Hoppi New Member

Took multiple pushes on logon just to get on the forums - still can not log into game! Just came back yesterday from a 4-5 year break, not a good first impression!
    Eradani and Strings like this.
  17. Chocoholic Active Member

Add my name to the list :(
    I was able to log into the forums, but I also cannot log into the game (was in earlier, but got kicked and now get the same "error completing your request" message as others above).

Haven't tried free account, guess if I get in I will play that one for a while.

Just glad to know I'm not the only one - with this many it sounds like a problem at their end, so I'm sure they will be working on it. Patience is a virtue! :cool:
    Strings likes this.
  18. Matoo New Member

Pareil ici, impossible de se log, erreur, erreur !!! :mad:
    I can not log in game, error, error !!! :mad:
    Strings likes this.
  19. Whiskey New Member

I can not log in.:mad::mad::mad:

And my all access thingy isn't showing up next to my name.
    Strings likes this.
  20. Whiskey New Member

I just logged in. :):):)

I spoke too soon. It just got past the launcher this time. I can still not log in. :mad::mad::mad: