Can't kill the Magus & Warlord

Discussion in 'Lore and Legend Discussion' started by Robynous, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Robynous Well-Known Member

For the most part we are set up as one-hit wonders on this server, which I rather enjoy. For Legolas and Aragorn it's one strike per enemy, and that's how I like it. But we also seem very vulnerable at times. I have been *killed* by chests, which is something that I have never heard of before, and some Names can have some critical strike that kills my toon dead, Names that if I was chronomaged in the "normal" game I could kill handily. Now I am trying to do all the chronoportals, and "Portal to the Past: Nagafen's Lair" seems impossible. I looked up the wiki, and tried the killing the mage first thing, and still died from some critical strike, but I would have to say when doing this before with a high level toon the buggers just die without all this messing around anyway.
  2. Ibethia Member

For that one you need to kill All (4) the critters in the lava 1st , even if you have to run into the lava to get em and kill them.. just 1 left alive can spell your doom. Then tackle the 2 giants that come down before heading up ramp.

Thiaiht
    Dracpact on KD.
  3. Oblivian New Member

When the Magnus Emotes that he is " Taking in all the Power " STOP STOP ATACKS . . When he Emotes that "he cant take it anymore" then start attacks again . When he emotes he is building the stregnth of the AOE that he is gonna cast based off od how much damage you do to him in that short period .