Bristlebane Day, 2014 [Feedback and Bugs]

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Extemper, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Is anyone else amused that the year we get bunnies in the game for Bristlebane day, Easter is nowhere near April Fool's?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Calthine like this.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The bunnies in CL and Antonica were in the patch notes yesterday. Not being able to do anything with them, though, sounds like a bug.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Calthine Well-Known Member

I missed that, thanks. I'll do a file scan before I log in to make sure it's not me.
  4. Calthine Well-Known Member

Okay. It's not me. I've cataloged 20 bunnies in Antonica and I can't target any of them. /bugged
  5. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Possibly stupid question, but can you do anything with the bunnies anywhere else? If catching them is for April 1st only, that part of the testing is shut down now, isn't it?
  6. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Hmm... bunnies are on live server already.. :-D
  7. Lizabethan Active Member

First, thank you so so much for allowing bunnies to spawn in low-level zones. It's much appreciated! Hopefully they'll debug themselves for you. I'd love to keep the bunny model in-game for many more years and uses to come.

Second, I've tried to catch up but not seen any idea on whether the bunnies only come out for April 1st or not.
  8. Darkon Well-Known Member

Bunnies are on live. Not sure if intended. We noticed the infestation while checking Tallon Zek in EW. Lol.
  9. Calthine Well-Known Member

Interesting, than perhaps it's just a tease :)
  10. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

I had to go say hello to a bunny on live. Cute little fellow, he stopped and did a bunny smile at me, then hopped away. In Zek by the druid ring. :)
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Absolutely! Not being one of those that creates a character at 1st on a Monday and insists they get to 95th adventurer/crafter before the weekend, it's nice to see someone below 85 getting some love. ;->

I'm beginning to wonder if it's not just a generic "Spring" thing; if so, I agree with your first comment above, it'll be cool to have them around longer than one day! ;->

Uwk
  12. Kaitheel Developer

Although it sounds like a potential issue, it is not. It is intended that they are untargetable when you cannot gather them. That way they do not interfere with your actions during off season times. But they are still around as ecology creatures.

~ Kaitheel
  13. Kaitheel Developer

Intended! Those little critters will be around all year.

~ Kaitheel
  14. Kaitheel Developer

Not a stupid question! They can be collected only on April 1st. That's it. No other use for them, currently or planned. (But who knows what madness fate may bring!)

~ Kaitheel
  15. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

So if we're going to get bunnies the game environment year-round (which I think is AWESOME), are we going to be able to put them in our houses year-round? Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease?

(Hopefully for less than $50)
  16. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

I was watching a bunny in Antonica, and it sat up on its hind legs and thumped one, and it is so CUTE! If we do not have these as house pets or fluff pets some time in the near future I am going to go down to San Diego and program them in myself!
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hopefully not in the "ecology" as in Australia and New Zealand in real life... :-/

Uwk
    who hopes they'll be tameable, house pet-able, targetable, etc. once they go "Live" ;->
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Collectible in ALL zones, even the low-level ones? ;)

Uwk
  19. Spindle Well-Known Member

20. Aeriel Active Member

I've just found a bug with the drops from the Patchcraft Keepers.

My level 80 paladin is hunting the patchcraft creatures in Antonica which are spawning at level 79. Having seen a nice item linked earlier from a drop she was quite pleased when an ornate chest dropped off a keeper - until she opened it!!! Inside was a level 10 legendary item :confused:

This is the item: ITEM 245471166 -1365952163:Scout's Small Link Chain Gloves

I have submitted a bug report in game

Other items such as scrying stones are dropping at the appropriate level.

Aeriel