BOZ Guide?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by djc2410, Jan 25, 2024.

1. djc2410 New Member

Someone posted a really helpful guide to equipment/buffs/adorns for ROR, is one available for BOZ yet......my warden is missing loads of fervor and DC but can't work out where? Or if anyone could take a look it's https://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/871879159812. Hope someone can spot what i've missed!
  2. Krizani Active Member

Sigrdrifa, who wrote the first excellent guide, has been suffering from poor health and so absent from the forums a lot. I miss her! Hopefully she'll have a turn for the better and we'll see more of her and her wonderful information.
  3. Solisnight Member

I did throw together a very quick guide last year, though it hasn't been Min/Maxed, it does show which of the Budding Botanist and Tishan's runes have the greater values in BoZ zones, Note TZR Runes are flagged for Chrono but BB runes aren't so if you are running Chrono Exclusively you need to take that into account.

A Quick and Dirty Guide to Runes at 125 - BoZ | EverQuest 2 Forums (daybreakgames.com)

Just looking at your loadout for Fervor, you are missing the Tol'Ren Set from Panda and the TZR Augmentation on your earrings, plus the Kael'Drakkel Green Rune on your Neck

Hope this helps.
    Solis
    Davarian [130 Fury] - Halls of Fate - EQ2U - Character Details (eq2wire.com)
    Dude likes this.