Blooded Hoops and entering Stealth

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Malchore, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Malchore Active Member

So, the blooded hoops \aITEM -120352698 -1402096880:Blooded Hoops\/a

This will mostly pertain to Predators but all scouts might have noticed this. Rangers have a CA called Sneak Attack. It is a melee attack that does damage and immediately puts you into Stealth. Sometimes my blooded hoops will proc when I cast Sneak Attack, but I think the damage occurs before the Stealth is applied, which means I am not immediately pulled out of stealth. But I have an AA ability called Smoke Bomb. It does AoE damage and then puts you into stealth. However I have a 50% chance to remain in stealth because the proc from blooded hoops is applied AFTER I am in stealth. The damage pulls me out of stealth.

Has anyone else noticed this? Or am I pulled out of stealth for a different reason? Because I really can't figure out why Smoke Bomb is so unreliable for putting me into stealth.
  2. Buffrat Well-Known Member

Both of these abilities have 0.1s durations before the stealth is applied. Blooded Hoops won't take you out of stealth. Someone else proccing Aspect of the Dragon will though, hate that wrist.
  3. Malchore Active Member

Nah it's not aspect of the dragon. All of us have better gear than that wrist. Must be something stupid I'm doing and I can't figure out what it is. :)