bigger female Ratonga breasts in frostbound cloth armor intentionally?

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Michirure, Jun 29, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Naubitzi@Crushbone wrote:
    They're both fictional.
  2. ARCHIVED-Aenashi Guest

i got to say, that is one sexy rat!! :D
  3. ARCHIVED-Aurelis Guest

The size doesn't bother me so much as the completely fake shape of them. I absolutely love a robe I bought from SC except for the large fruit stuck down the front of her top. If they had a natural shape, I'd be more okay with it, though I don't see what was wrong with the size they were before.
    If it were up to me, I'd rather have a slider in the appearance creation screen so *I* could decide. I know that won't happen because it's probably much too difficult to code, but... I'd like the choice. I was fine with Aure before... Now... she looks ridiculous with those giant round fruit.
  4. ARCHIVED-MurFalad Guest

I've noticed that the breast sizes in general on the newer appearance items has been increasing, I suppose if its for appearance only and there is a choice then its not that big a deal and creating more variety I guess is ok, although if everything goes for the huge bust look then it changes the look of the game in the wrong sort of way (and I'm a male and quite like that look in real life :) ).
    Personally I like the appearance of the items in the game originally because unlike 90% of fantasy games they look like something that an adventurer could wear for longer then 30 minutes out in the wild, that goes for male and females. For example on the males there isn't this ridiculous armour that defies gravity or looks like it would require a week to put on but not be an iota of use in a fight.
    I hope they don't go down the road of the trashy fantasy look though, there is so much scope for elegant and beautiful in the appearance items that hasn't been implemented, and even a few more practical outfits. Even sexy outfits have a good place, I'd be happy just so long as they look like they could feasibly be worn all day. I'm thinking here of some of the evil leads in films. Now if they could tie in the clothes you could wear to the climate you are in that would be very cool, its probably too much of a job though I guess.
    Scantily clad Bikini/miniskirt dressed females standing next to males wearing 1/2 an SUV's body panels are already catered for very well elsewhere in the market where they have a massive headstart, I think the clothing in the world can be made a lot more beautiful without the short cut of just going for the sexiness alone.
  5. ARCHIVED-Growltiger Guest

I was thrilled the first time I saw the new robes for the acheivment awards and on the marketplace. Thrilled until I veiwed them on my characters..........
    They look dumb and unrealistic on ALL my female toons and beyond stupid on my Ratonga. I love the SC ones and would buy them in a second if they didn't have the "breast augmentations" attached.
  6. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Growltiger wrote:
    They actually look far more stupid on races like many of the elfs and humans since they are already oversized to begin with.
  7. ARCHIVED-beladi Guest

MurFalad wrote:
    I actually would love something 'fur' that my mage character could wear in Everfrost, since she would be so cold there. Maybe a fur trimmed 'coat' or a cloak that is lined with fur. I think environmental appearance wear could be great.
    Ayalin
  8. ARCHIVED-Arslan2000 Guest

Cusashorn wrote:
    Guilty as charged to a degree. ;P
  9. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Arslan2000 wrote:
    Pfff, kerra are so bad looking right now even non-furries would want them fixed to avoid having their eyes bleed.
  10. ARCHIVED-Aya Lin Guest

So glad my Ratonga ladies wear chain ;-)
    On another note - I'm puzzled as to why its assumed if you have Ratonga/Kerra characters you're a furry? I love my Ratonga because they're fun to role play, small and not subject to the same bias that seems to go into coding your more humanoid females.
    That run for instance...but don't get me started on that one (except Halflings who being short don't suffer the 'flapping arm' syndrome of taller races).
    Halfers and Ratties ftw!
    (And I agree Kerra needs some serious work - how do they balance on those teeny tiny feet?)
  11. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Rushka@Najena wrote:
    Same reason people assume if your a furry you're obsessed with sex. Stupid stereotypes that are actually false more often than not.
  12. ARCHIVED-shadowscale Guest

Lethe5683 wrote:
    the mass media and some TV shows, like CSI, dont help... people just asume stuff rather then actualy know what they are talking about.
    ... this post has gotten rather off topic hasent it?
  13. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

14. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

15. ARCHIVED-shadowscale Guest

16. ARCHIVED-Siskiyou Guest

It's probably bean a year since all of a sudden my poor half-Elves were a D-size. I was so mad. Even some outfits had the not so subtile hint at nipples. Maybe I'm the only person in the world that play my female characters not for their anatomy....
    I feel your pain.
    I wish I'd kept screen shots.
  17. ARCHIVED-shadowscale Guest

Siskiyou wrote:
    your not, trust me. the ones who do just tend to stand out more.
    im deffinlty all for this getting changed back to the way it used to be.
  18. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

shadowscale wrote:
    Then dont wear this particular robe. It's so far the only one in the game that does this.
  19. ARCHIVED-Saihung23 Guest

I would like to see a new chest sLider added just below the aa sLider.

or a Package sLider :p
  20. ARCHIVED-shadowscale Guest

Cusashorn wrote:
    heh dosent affect me anyway. if it did would be worried... mine is an iksar.
    Saihung23: sliders would be a interesting option... gives people a chice. althogh i dont think that second one you mentiond would be receaved very well... but also dosent apply to iksar.