Big Changes to Kael Drakkel!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Apr 6, 2023.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So, this is kind of like the "buy it here" or "make it with, perhaps, special ingredients (always better if you don't need those)" for Tinkerfest?

And yes! Absolutely yes. :) I still don't understand why more building blocks, items, etc. from past World Events aren't available on the Loyalty Merchants (holiday things are something else entirely, if we have the assurance that they'll return the next year [Catacomb and Unrest Building Block recipes, I'm looking at YOU :mad:], we can relax a bit). If we haven't done a given WE, we've not taken RL cash out of Their pockets; we may be coming in new to the game and were intrigued by the cool stuff, we may be old farts returning after a hiatus, we may have had something complex going on in RL at the time, etc. Why essentially punish us for something out of our control? :-/

Uwk
    who still remembers the conclusion of the $400/hr. consultants: "Listen to your players more." ;->
    Juraiya likes this.
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

You posted
    • Anyone can play on Kael Drakkel. No subscription required until April 26!
    However after the patch this morning, the server is locked
    Appears your ability to read your own post(s) / calendar(s) has evaded you.
    Juraiya and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Almee Well-Known Member

I believe that was copied and pasted from the DP announcement.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

But if the server itself is locked...was it the original message of April 26 that was foobar? :-/

Uwk
  5. Kuulei Well-Known Member

The point of my post wasn't to see who could guess where that line was from. It was posted because after the patch yesterday, the server required a membership to play on it and they posted in the announcement that FTP could access the server until April 26 and yesterday was the 25th.
    Just made me have to change tradeskill because I could not log in my 2nd account to make me items before the 26th locked her out :rolleyes:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.