Betrayal quest for neutral professions

Discussion in 'Quests and Live Events' started by ARCHIVED-akuma-enshi, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-akuma-enshi Guest

I just came back to the game and my friends have all started new toons on the bad side. I really like my Warden and don't want to re roll. When I do the betrayal quest it says I will lose all of my spells to app 1 of the new class. Since I do not have to change class do I still lose my master and adept spells? Any help is appreciated.
  2. ARCHIVED-xOnaton1 Guest

Do you play on a PvP server? If you're on a normal server there's no need to betray to group with your friends. You can easily travel to see them and group up from around level 20. If you decide to betray, yes, all your spells are reset to App 1 when you arrive in your new town and speak to your class trainer, Warden or Fury. Othesus - Dirge - Lucan DLere Vaspar - Fury - Lucan DLere
  3. ARCHIVED-akuma-enshi Guest

Wow, what a bummer. I play on Lucan D'Lere, so its not a pvp issue. I was just hoping to join the same guild as them. I don't think its worth losing all of my Adept and master spells though. I know I will outgrow them and all but I solo a lot so I really need them at the levels they are at. Anyway, thanks for the info.
  4. ARCHIVED-Eeks Guest

Even if you do not betray you can still join the same guild. I have a 70 Assasin as one of my mains and he is in a guild that is good... Good/Evil have no really issue with joining guilds, unless the guild has an issue.