Beastr event? Questions please

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Sabertooth, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Sabertooth Member

It say i can hunt for easter eggs. Which zone ?

It say double tradeskill exp for apprentice. What is aprrentice? will i get double exp for level 36 carpenter??

I am a new member and on Sky something server.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

I don't see anything about hunting eggs. Where do you see that?

It doesn't say you will earn any extra tradeskill xp. It says that that tradeskill apprentices will progress at double the rate. If you have purchased the tradeskill apprentice feature, it allows you to do a daily crafting mission that gives you a reward of a tradeskill focused potion or a low level crafting rare. I use them for the potions, but they are pretty out of date.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Sabertooth Member

On the front page when you press EQ icon to play the game, there are two messages to read. Think it said the eggs contain pets.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

Ah! Thank you. I hadn't seen the second message.
  5. Ameva New Member

In years past the little eggs were in the cities and starter areas. I have not found one yet though.

The research bump - the message isn't clear if it's for all apprentices or just the one in Anchorage.
    Cyrrena and Elyria like this.
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

I didn't even notice that. You're right. It says " Double Tradeskill Apprentice {Anchorage} Progress." To me that probably means just Anchorage.
  7. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yes in all the areas mentioned in the in game mail you received, basically the areas where there is an eggschanger:

Frostfang Sea, Timorous Deep, Darklight Woods, Greater Faydark, Qeynos, and Freeport

You can find eggs, they are not little eggs, they are quite sizeable, and are named things like:

Bouncy, Bubbly, Bumbly, Cheeky, Cheery, Feisty, Frisky, Lively, Lovely, Peppy, and Zesty

There is an achievement for collecting all of them and there is also a 9 piece shiny collection that can be gathered in the same areas. You can ask a guard in those areas for the eggschanger and they will point you in the correct direction, as long as you are the correct alignment for the area you are in.

If you have tracking, you can track the eggs, but if someone has one out as a pet, your tracker will take you to their pet. If you get extras, you can sell them to the eggschanger for a duplicate one that is a house item.

Have fun and Happy Beast'r Egg Hunting!!!
    Breanna and Elyria like this.
  9. Rolant Active Member

Tracking or Track Harvestables won't work. Asking a guard ("beast'r" works) is the only way to track eggs. Guards also point to Eggschanger (or someone's eggs) so do this in a zone where there is no Eggschanger NPC. Neriak worked great for me.
    Elyria likes this.
  10. kingmob23 Well-Known Member

Regarding status/xp, there's no xp bonus. There's triple personal status rewards. Double guild experience, and a status boost for the public apprentices in Anchorage (which is a high level crafter thing)There's also a collection you can get and the shinies are in the major cities primarily but can also be found outdoors in the lower level zones like Antonica, Commonlands, Frostfang, Darklight Woods etc.