Beastlord AA Gets "Reset" on Zoning

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Daryx, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Daryx Well-Known Member

My beastlord's AA profile gets reset/recommitted nearly every time he zones. I thought it was because he had 4 points unspent, so I spent them and made sure the current warder had all AAs spent and saved and committed the profile; the first time I zoned after that it was OK. However, I just called to guild hall and everything cleared again. The profile isn't changing, but it acts like I've committed it over and over--all buffs get dropped and I get all the removal and adding of titles and ability messages, plus errors about having to be in a stance (since the stances are being cleared). I've submitted a bug, but has anyone else seen this and know what's going on other than a bug?
  2. Xangrifthe New Member

I have, I was using the server solo spec and today I finally actually looked at it and it's spending 340 aa when I only have 320. Basically all my aa is pretty wacky, my old spec (I took a fairly long break) was showing I had 6 unspent aa because for some reason 6 points were removed from one of my SF aas in the animalist tree but I still had the endline ability, this isn't even possible if something had gotten broke along the way (I had all aas spent before my break this I KNOW)