Aramae Arts [MMO Forum Graphics], 2

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-K_Aramae, Aug 20, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Thrashercat Guest

Your work is breathtaking! absolutely wonderful! Keep it up, I look forward to seeing more
  2. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Creditting Sapphy for the idea - The before and after shots:

[IMG]
  3. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Thanks, Crescendo! :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Persephoria Guest

It's beautiful and I love it! Thank you so much, Cythen. I love it when you post new sigs. Not only to see your work, but to see how your interpretation of characters comes across via this medium. You have a lot of talent. I'm so glad you did one for me.

*BIG HUGS*

Edited to add: It's really cool how you added the harp in. Perfect!!
  5. ARCHIVED-drinkmorecoke Guest

Nice work on your latest signature and avitar - as usual! You always seem to make the characters look soft and the skin tone balanced. You have a talented touch.
  6. ARCHIVED-Grunthex Guest

(( Kindly ignore this while I see if I can make this wonderful signature actually show up! ))
  7. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Chloo@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    We actually have a stickied testing thread just for this sort of thing. ;)
  8. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Samirah

[IMG] [IMG]

Samirah's half Teir'Dal and half Dervish, so I thought I'd emphasize the desert in her with the deep sand tones and sand-rock background. The billy dolls are her poppets. She uses them as a great resource on her hunts and adventures.

[IMG]

This one's a bit bigger for guild/RP boards.

[IMG]

And the difference in the screenshot I took and the character edit I did for the signature. It was a blast! :)
  9. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Dralkesh

[IMG] [IMG]

My first shot at a Sarnak. And I love the face in the sig! I used golds from his armor in making the background and put some flames behind him as a tie to being an Inquisitor.

[IMG]

Bigger sig for other boards.

I've become really accustomed to making 2 sized sigs and an icon/avatar. heh
  10. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

My submissions for the Frostfell 2007 Sig Artists' Exchange!

[IMG]

[IMG]
  11. ARCHIVED-Kulssin Guest

You emailed me, but I don't appear on the "waiting list" *pouts and tries to conceal ratonga tears* ;)
  12. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Oo.. yeah, I should update that!

Ask anyone around here - I'm horrible at updating that first page.
  13. ARCHIVED-detson2 Guest

Update me too, Remember me? Green Arasai? I ordered the works? hehe

Saw
  14. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

I didn't forget! I have a couple screens for you - not really green, perse though. <shifty eyes>

I guess I should make this my formal "Sorry for the delay in orders, but I will have the Gift ones done before the holidays and all the others shortly after. :)"

I have about 20 sigs in qeue and some odds and ends here and there. I'll have them done soon. Been working on them when I can!

Thanks everyone for being so patient!
  15. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Alright. Getting to my orders!

Shirrar

[IMG] [IMG]

Made a sig for a Kerra fury over on AB. Really not much to say about it. It's kind of simple, but I like it. Lighting in the back to show the fury side of him, and I used gold because I thought it'd look good on his sig. :)
  16. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Ooooooo. Purdy... but then, yellow is my favorite color. <nod nods>
  17. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Thanks, Sapph!

Erondis and Anasur

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Erondis and Anasur are both very good people and very good friends of mine. I drew in Ana's braid the best I could since it was kind of flat on SOGA. They're story is that they're from Vanguard and were sent to Norrath, thus the dragon to link them with their god. (I never played Vanguard or got into the lore.. I think it's Haelifur?)
  18. ARCHIVED-Jehanne Guest

These are incredible Cy. Thank you ever so much! **big hugs and kisses from both of us**
  19. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

20. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

SpyderBite

[IMG]

I'm not sure if this is what he was looking for in a sig, but I like it. The spider there is for... obvious reasons. <grins> There's a drippy kind of layer as an implication of venom from a spider bite, and I used the reds and sandstone tones from his formal wear.

Hope you like it, Spyder! If you want anything changed or want something different, let me know.