Another day of server log in issues?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Darkbladez, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, foo. Just think, if you could log in today... :-/

Uwk
  2. Charmaine Active Member

Nope... Servers are locked.... BUT I at least made it to Character select
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Grats! :D

Still down on Thurgadin, last I knew. :(

Uwk
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's as far as I got, until I saw only 4 toons "available" ("Not really, just kidding! /giggle :D") out of 22... X-P

Ah well, we'll know in about 9 minutes. ;->

Uwk
    claudia6913 likes this.
  5. claudia6913 Active Member

Damn, I just made a salad for lunch ...

Also those patch notes ... wtf? That was it?!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. TastyDianna Member

Yep, I also managed to get to character screen, but servers be locked. I'm sure soon they will be available. Can't wait to test this game out.
  7. Charmaine Active Member

Fallen Gate is Locked, while Halls of Fate is down. I'm only showing last character played on each server. I think all will be well in the next 10 min... In the immortal words of George Michael "You gotta have faith uh faith uh fayayth!"
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Cool siggy! :D

And yeah, they should be soon (seriously; 2 hours for that little bit?) and the game back to being available...for all its warts, we still love it. :)

Uwk
  9. Charmaine Active Member

It's a love/hate game. You're going to love it, but absotively hate when the mass confusion hits the Dev Desks
    Sumayaa and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, Da Spousal Unit is up and about, so I can go in the bedroom and grab the laundry. By the time I get done setting everything up, the game should be back online. ;->

Good luck, all! And welcome, newbees! :)

Uwk
    Sumayaa and Charmaine like this.
  11. Sumayaa Member

Did it work for you? At least one of us should get in at some point loll
  12. Backstabbber Member

Yes as usual can't get on AGAIN!!! If there is a main. then for hours I can not get on. I tried earlier figured it was main. but should be up goes all the way through then just stops and sits there no error nothing. With as much as this is down after main. they should give us a couple days free for all the time we missed.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, no no no no no no...you don't want that. They tried that, ONCE.

"It didn't go over well." --Louis the Alligator, The Princess and the Frog

My 500 Station Cash, then DBC, was never the same since. X-P

Uwk
    claudia6913 likes this.
  14. claudia6913 Active Member

Yep - nearly 13 years on this damn game ... Only one original character that I never touch any more. Poor girl. But as Uwk said - for all its flaws I keep coming back. I've never spent more than 6 months away at a time.

DB Help still hasn't answered my question. LOL I kinda feel bad. It's likely some intern on the twitter going "I don't know man! I don't know!!! Dude, they're not following script! Help!!"
    Zgragy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Rosie Active Member

Tasty I may have missed it, what server did you select? if you are on skyfire and need some bigger bags and some coin I can give you some. Name's Peachie.
    Ceyllynn and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Charmaine Active Member

I'd go walk the dogs while waiting, but its raining and crappy out. Therefore I shall sit at my computer and stare at it like a goon, as if will speed things up
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"Game over, man! Game over!! :eek:"

Uwk
    Ceyllynn, Zgragy and claudia6913 like this.
  18. claudia6913 Active Member

You talking about when it was still under SoE? Had nearly a week of being almost completely unplayable.

15 min over maint window is NOTHING.
  19. Lucreta New Member

What is it about this game?! Every time there's an update - which seems to be every day - I can't get back in! I've already had to uninstall & reinstall twice (12 hours a time) and I really don;t want to have to do it again! The server status page says the servers are up but when I finally managed to get back to the character screen it says they're down. Why the almost total lack of information? Please sort it out guys, it's a great game otherwise; I love it but this is driving me nuts!
    Zgragy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Charmaine Active Member

RIP Bill Paxton, the game is truly over, but you made it fun :(