All Access Downtime Notice: Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Gabaron Member

Thats sad:(
  2. Knight Member

12 hrs from what time?
  3. Ucala Well-Known Member

from when it went down, which debating on where you live would tell you the time :p
  4. VEMS New Member

Appears game servers are starting to come up .. EQ2 servers are started but locked at the moment.
    Trintel likes this.
  5. Trintel New Member

12 hours from midnight pacific. which was 12 hours 19 minutes ago
  6. Galstaff New Member

eq2 servers are starting to come online.
  7. Trintel New Member

Just watched AB come up. Sooooon we will all have access to our evercrack the sequel.
  8. VEMS New Member

9. Luperza Community Manager

Servers are unlocking!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. beagley Well-Known Member

OK I see the All Access section in the marketplace with a click to redeem 500SC button. Trouble is nothing happens when I click it. Is this working as intended?o_O

My "Days before grant expires" text reads [XX] Not ready for me to redeem yet or broken?:oops:

Edit - same on both accounts that should be All Access - I'm confuddled.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Things won't be perfect the first day back, I'm presuming, and let's all chill a bit (patience, young Padawans)...you want it fast, or you want it not messing up your account(s)? ;->

Uwk
    who knows which he prefers (doesn't want to be poofed into the Aether due to rushing)... ;->
    Naramsin likes this.
  12. beagley Well-Known Member

Oh don't worry, I'm happy to be patient - but if no one says anything how will they either know that a) it isn't working as intended, or b) they need to issue some guideance for idiots like me!:p
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, true! And we're all in the same boat until someone tells us how it's gonna work now; one thing that's always bugged me about the game is a lack of intuitiveness. :-/

Uwk
    who hopes someone knows how the new stuff'll work now... ;->
    Naramsin likes this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Same for me, once I got in (which was brief; made the mistake of putting it in Windowed mode and haven't found it again...minimized, screen went black, can get other programs up but not the game); saw the mysterious button, figured I didn't need to press it since I thought I was already a member, and tried to click on the "X" button at the top right to get it off my screen--holy Hannah! That's when it happened! It wasn't when I went Windowed, it was that...hang on, must Edit my Support Forum entry... :confused:

Uwk
  15. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

beagley and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Naramsin Well-Known Member

Okay, so I log on for the first time today just about 10 minutes ago. Even though I was gold before, they have me listed as silver now. My gold access was yearly, scheduled to renew in May. So now listed as silver, I see that I now have 6 of my 12 toons locked. keep in mind that 2 of those toons are from unlocked character slots. Im not complaining, but I am inquiring if this is normal for everyone. If I activate All-Access, does all that go back to normal, back to the way I had it when I was listed as a Gold Member? and do I need to pay to go all access even though I was already a Gold member that paid yearly, who normally was automatically renewed, with renewal scheduled to auto-renew in may (next month)?
  17. Feldon Well-Known Member

Clearly not all has gone according to plan. I'm sure folks are working hard to fix it though.
  18. Luperza Community Manager

Indeed. :)
    Avianna likes this.