Adventure pack - payment methods

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Omegafoxx, Feb 28, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Omegafoxx Guest

Now i have no idea where to post this. but i just seen this new pre-order thing, and im all for trying it out. But I am not a credit card user, i play this game through 90-day game cards. im sure others are in my shoes too. Im hopeing sony comes out with methods for other customers like me to try things like this. This isnt the same as the extra nonsense on the player site, not a big fan of missing out on in game content. So i hope they introduce something to help. I would really like to try these new adventure packs out.
  2. ARCHIVED-Zutar Guest

I have also a very good question. I have Station Access and I am supposed to have those AP free.. but what if I want to pre-order, specially since they said that those who pre-order would be able to access the content before. Am I screwed because of that ?? Its kind of odd.
  3. ARCHIVED-Yalerya Guest

I would have though that since you have already paid for the upgrades via your all access pass, you then have pre-ordered it. If not then having a station pass is a waste of time and money.
  4. ARCHIVED-Vindicis Guest

I have a an access pass myself as well and just tried to pre-order it, it wouldn't let me, said "It appears that you already have this feature". This is either a bug or those of us with all access passes are all set to go already.
  5. ARCHIVED-Mystra78 Guest

I believe we (Station Pass subscribers) are already considered as having pre-ordered. When I tried to use the pre-order option, the message I recieved was:

"It appears that you either already have this feature or have an open order.

If you think you might have an open order, click here to view your order history"
  6. ARCHIVED-Blackguard Guest

Please limit threads in the Community News forum to news links and information on community news related to EQII.

As for answer to your questions, I'll try to keep answers to common questions in this thread:
    http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=news_announcements&message.id=115

Other members of the community have been providing feedback related to EverQuest II: The Bloodline Chronicles here:
    http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=Non-Gameplay&message.id=60350