A Yurning to Decorate!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ealdian, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Server: Antonia Bayle
    Name: Urn Tower YtD17 by Ocarinah
    House: City of Mist Waterfront Estate, South Qeynos
    Owner: Nootau
    Decorator: Ocarinah
    Category: Massive Homes

Edit: Doh! I forgot to put a book in the house. I want to thank Strings for donating a rather large amount of the urns found in the house.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  2. elflover Well-Known Member

server - skyfire
    name - house of urns ytd17
    house - skyblade skiff, qeynos housing portal
    decorator/owner - baeletha
    category - medium homes
  3. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

Mine didn't work out as I just couldn't do it. Mine was a bridge going across the water in COM house. Maybe I'll finish it for fun another time but last few weeks have been rough.
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

And here is Oaky's:-

Ratbill, Ocarinah, Gretel and 3 others like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Inspired by Diana of the Ephesians? :D

Uwk
    /fining a self-slap on the cheek for being a bad kitteh ;->
  6. darkmoons New Member

Server: Antonia Bayle
    Name: Urn Bot YtD17
    House: Fright Manor , South Qeynos
    Owner: Emeralds
    Decorator: Emeralds
    Category: Large Homes

From what I can see. Everyone did a really nice job with this contest. It was my first time entering such a thing but I had fun!
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Merriel Well-Known Member

Just like you, Febrith, I'm glad I'm not judging this contest because the talent in these places is absolutely amazing and I would have a horrendous time choosing a favorite from among the builds that have been submitted. That tower Oaky built is amazing, and Ratbill's vehicle is so innovative and cool, as are his other builds. Rory's Pal-urn-ce is sooo cool and that bat murnce is absolutely adorable. I can see myself stealing some of the ideas in these homes. :D
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I have to look that up cuz I don't know what that is.

Edit: Ummm, nope didn't use that to inspire me at all. I didn't mean for it to look like female breasts. There is lots of architecture with that shape. I just wanted to participate in the event cuz it is really fun and want to support others.
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Has anyone heard of the Taj Mahal Mosque or the Kremlin?
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. PurpleChicken Active Member

11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Just me, then! And yep, there is. :)

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep! ;->

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  13. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I have one that I need to publish. I should be able to log in at some point tomorrow to get it up. This event was a lot of fun!!
  14. Merriel Well-Known Member

Yep. I know that many of their rooftops are built shaped exactly like the top of those urns too. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Tithulta on AB also did not get his house done until it was already the 18th (today) he was just having issues with it. Sorry for entering and not getting it published in time.

I have more than 1000 urns in houses and dungeons and never saw anybody asking for any and those are in addition to the 500 or so I gave Tithulta.

Cyrrena
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Maj'Dul Server.
    Massive Homes.
    Virador is the owner.
    Wizzam is the decorator.
    MMC Estate.
    My Friend Urnie.
  17. Ealdian Well-Known Member

Just to let you know...

I don't want anyone to feel let down, or that they disappointed anyone because they didn't publish yesterday. I have been out of town until today, the 18th, so I am glad that most people waited until yesterday to publish, but there is STILL TIME!

Please make sure to publish by Wednesday, Nov. 22, at the latest. I'll be out of town for Tday and will be able to look at everything over the weekend. ( So really, there is even more time.)

I'd like to award prizes for the winner sometime next week. Since the gifting part of the marketplace is still not working, we may need to come up with some other options....we'll see when the announcements are made.

So get going everyone, what I've seen so far is truly inspiring!
    Gretel, Ocarinah, Merriel and 2 others like this.
  18. Ealdian Well-Known Member

Just to let you know...

I don't want anyone to feel let down, or that they disappointed anyone because they didn't publish yesterday. I have been out of town until today, the 18th, so I am glad that most people waited until yesterday to publish, but there is STILL TIME!

Please make sure to publish by Wednesday, Nov. 22, at the latest. I'll be out of town for Tday and will be able to look at everything over the weekend. ( So really, there is even more time.)

I'd like to award prizes for the winner sometime next week. Since the gifting part of the marketplace is still not working, we may need to come up with some other options....we'll see when the announcements are made.

So get going everyone, what I've seen so far is truly inspiring!
    Merriel, Ocarinah, Trixwynter and 2 others like this.
  19. Febrith Well-Known Member

I'm slowly getting round to all of them - here's Baeletha's amazing structure:)

Ratbill, Merriel, Ocarinah and 2 others like this.
  20. Febrith Well-Known Member

And Emeralds' - gis a hug!

Ratbill, darkmoons, Merriel and 4 others like this.