A petition on the recent change

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-froozle, Dec 20, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-froozle Guest

As a person of smaller stature, we Gnomes have been the target of many racially motivated puntings in recent years.

With the introduction of the Hidden Cache heroic zone, those people have moved on from kicking us to kicking the kitty.

Recently, the kitty was removed, and as a Gnome and player I feel that this will increase the general punting activity.

Thus I have come on here to petition the reintroduction of the Kitty in hidden cache.

We the undersigned, Would like the kitty back, To help the gnomes.

Thankyou
  2. ARCHIVED-ChuMann Guest

/gasp!!!!!

How dare you, Sir. Gnome punting is a valued and well-honored tradition to us taller folk. I for one am glad to see the exitus of said Kitty. Now friend, if you'll excuse me... I've got some gnomes to punt.
  3. ARCHIVED-VizP Guest

Well I didnt punt gnomes before but because of your suggestion to kick the kitty instead of the gnomes, I am now taking up gnome punting. In fact I hope it will become a sport with much revenue... we could add halflings to the mix too and everyone will have a blast!
  4. ARCHIVED-Howlingmoon Guest

That makes me sad. :( Don' kick the Halflings! We're cute and cuddly. Unlike those pesky Gnomes who are always blowing something up! :(
  5. ARCHIVED-Coastwatcher Guest

Blowing up kittys, that's 'fer sure ! :smileyvery-happy:
  6. ARCHIVED-StoneySilence Guest

Halflings are too fat and would absorb too much of the blow and wouldn't go very far. Ratongas on the other hand are similar size and stature of a gnome. How about Ratonga punting?
  7. ARCHIVED-Howlingmoon Guest

Works for me. :D
  8. ARCHIVED-Mordaki1 Guest

There is only one way to settle this fairly:

We must have a statistical study involving kicking cats, gnomes, and halflings, and rate the reactions of the study participants.

We simply set up a booth where a participant punts (in random order) a cat, a gnome, and a halfling, and rates each experience based on a variety of criteria.

We should only need four or five hundred participants to get an statistically valid sample.
  9. ARCHIVED-cdxrd Guest

Please don't pollute the time honored tradition of Gnome Punting by adding in cats / halflings / ratonga's. Gnome punting has been around for thousands of years and will continue to do so. You people who think that its unfair to only punt gnomes need to try it! Nothing is more satisfying than punting a gnome as far as you can. Also, you will find that the gnomes are generally more aerodynamic than a cat / rat or halfling.

Not to mention, Gnomes ask for it! They know they are going to be punted, yet they continue to get underfoot. Obviously, if they did not enjoy being punted, they would stay far far away.
  10. ARCHIVED-froozle Guest

Just you wait... One day...

The gnomes will rediscover Ak`Anon, untold secrets and technologies.

We will create the largest punting device ever conceived (in the shape of a kitty). Oh the irony.

We shall storm Norrath, Punting all of those lesser races, Humans, Ogres... oh so much fun.

As an able combatant of the gnomish armies of Freeport I cant wait for this glorious day!

Victory will soon be ours <cue evil laugh>