A Lost Crafter

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Cloudrat, Jul 17, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

As I begin to do the crafting questlines on a few more toons I can't help but notice this once again and think of the casual solo player who doesn't read the forums who likes to figure things out as they go.
    Doing the kerran crafting I get sent to Moonfeild hamlet in The Stonebrundt Highlands zone. Looking at the launchpad there is no way to know how to get to that zone:( I do know that going to Stonebrundt Encampment won't get you there:( I think SF has been out long enough that making people search for Zones in it should be no longer necessary hehe

and yes I do know toxx lol
  2. ARCHIVED-alaplayer Guest

Cloudrat wrote:
    Moonfield Hamlet is listed on the map you can get to it from any travel station once you unlock it. I'm sorry but I disagree SF is still recent enough content that they don't need to auto uncover everything on the map, in fact I do not think that the 'fog of war' should be automatically uncovered on any map regardless of the contents age. Take 30 minutes to explore the zone you will find Moonfield Hamlet, it is by no means hidden.