12th anniversary reward mount

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Irish, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Adevil Well-Known Member

I'm guessing that it's not an oversight. It's the same way for the Sunbrite Clothwork Pegasus from the R2T promotion.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  2. Drusi_EQ2 Well-Known Member

I just took a closer look at this mount now that new Hero Fest pictures were posted on eq2traders and I think I really love it! I can already think of two of my characters who would fit perfectly with it and with the pretty blends of blue coloring!
  3. Juraiya Well-Known Member

But... my main character maxed out out on one of the repeatable quests YEARS ago, and has never even been able to complete the Heroes Fest achievement because of this. Does this mean he can never earn this mount, because the game won't let him do the quest, but the achievement thinks he still hasn't done it? I cry foul!
  4. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Kander: Just a note, some people MUST play in third person. Games that are first person, or where the camera is fixed to the back of the character, make me motion sick. I'm not alone in this; I've spoken to others who have the same problem. It is NOT an inner ear problem; I never get motion sick in vehicles. But I do in first person games.

In fact, one of the reasons I've stuck with EQ2 is because it has the option of third person. So please don't start making things in the game that assume you're playing in first person view; I think you'll find that some of those items aren't all that popular as items that don't force that view on you.
  5. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I prefer third person, makes it easier to tell my range from my victim. In EQ in first person I was either too far away or too close to hit my victim. With third person, I found it much easier. Helped so much in PvP being able to watch my own back, too. Also easier to see whats going on around me than just looking at whats in front of me.
  6. Drusi_EQ2 Well-Known Member

I play mostly in 3rd person as well, except in some cases where I need to look for something underwater. First person is especially annoying if you are playing one of the smaller races too.
    Juraiya likes this.
  7. Kawoosh Well-Known Member

Thumbs up on the mount.

As to the topic of ugly ..........
    [IMG]
    1969 Volkswagen ad
  8. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

No more Veteran Rewards? Then why bother being one??
  9. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Yeah. . . WHY no more Veteran Rewards????
  10. Gramma Active Member

I rather think my dwarf looks quite manly on his yellow ducky mount.
  11. Gramma Active Member

Broom mount? Oh, that would be wonderful! I have the perfect toon for it!!!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  12. Adevil Well-Known Member

If you only played EQ2 to get the veteran rewards, then that is a very very sad thing.
  13. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

NO I do not only play for the rewards Adevil . . . . Just wondering why they are doing away with them.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Santa Tttobey is more of Grinch Ttobey and will not be making a broom mount.
  15. Meneltel Well-Known Member

The Grinch Who Stole Broomville?
    HaphazardAllure, Valzen and ttobey like this.
  16. Valzen Well-Known Member

I like the anniversary mount. He's cute, but I haven't placed him in appearance yet. It would clash with my dress, ya know. :p
    And thanks for it. It was a nice surprise for several of my toons this morning. Loved it!
  17. Magic Missiles Active Member

Is this an ongoing reward or will it only be awarded to those who complete the quests prior to or during the current Hero Festival?
  18. Magic Missiles Active Member

Or is it City Festival?
  19. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

We wuvs you any way! :) <3 xoxoxox
    HaphazardAllure and ttobey like this.
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

While we still love you, this wicked witch is persistent and will continue to pester you on these boards for a broom mount. Very much similar to the duck mount guy.