10 Year Reward... You must be kidding.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Reggie777, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Reggie777 Member

I don't know if this is the right place to post this. But here goes...

I'm totally underwhelmed by the 10 yr veteran reward I just got. Note, single. reward. They gave us two mercs, one for the good one for the evil players. Since I usually only play from Qeynos, that means actually only one. But the 10 yr merc is basically not much better if not worse than those you can use normally. Big Deal.

What was SOE thinking? Over the years with so much stuff collected, a guild hall island for individual use would make sense, especially since a solo player would never be able to own one. Now that would have been epic.

No extra potions, no extra gear, no extra mount. Two basic mercs. Wow. My parents taught me never to criticize the gift. It was the thought that counted. And boy, the thought behind this reward is surely lacking. After spending membership fees for the past ten years, this is what SOE thinks of us loyal supporters?

Anyone else feels the way I do? I'm thinking maybe I should have invested in WOW all these years.
    Feara likes this.
  2. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

3. Thimdirran Active Member

Spoiler alert! 11 year reward will be a thumb shoved into your eye. (thumb shoved into other eye available on the /marketplace)
    Feara likes this.