Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Sweet! That means I can finally have that new war horse or, better yet, a flying cat mount?? That would be purrfect ;)
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Oh wait, Covic, Phatkins and Gnobrin are out for the weekend and won't be back until No magic Tuesday.
    Prissetta likes this.
  3. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

How I read this is "I am now in charge, all decisions are mine".

If that isn't true, it should be!
    Katz and Prissetta like this.
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

As if that isn't every day.
    Katz, HaphazardAllure and Prissetta like this.
  5. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Then I think we need a Ratongan Mankini, as it is nearly summer.
    Katz and Sejreia like this.
  6. Cylene Well-Known Member

Buuuut it's still possible to have a magical Thursday next week :D
    ttobey likes this.
  7. Cylene Well-Known Member

Also, do the developers consider design ideas from players? If yes, where does one submit a design?
  8. Wgrace Active Member

Can we get the conjuror class trainer illusion abilities (illusion: fire elemental / air elemental / water elemental / earth elemental) to show up while having a mount summoned as long as our hide illusion button is un-checked?? I LOVE the fire elemental especially, and its seriously disappointing that it wont work in any zone where mounts are displayable unless i wanna sacrifice huge stats by keeping my mount off to have it display.
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Nope sorry.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

No they won't work on mounts.
  11. Cylene Well-Known Member

Ahhhh... that's a shame, but I can see why. Endless amounts of player designs to go through as well as all the negativity that can follow. Maybe someday it will be possible for DB to allow player studio made armor and other apparel, not getting my hopes up though, I can see sizing for races being an issue.
  12. keeks Developer

Us environment artists will take your design ideas!

.. Only problem is nobody but our masochistic selves enjoy interior designing thousand year old dungeons...

brb painting cobwebs.
    Ishuna, Katz, Cylene and 2 others like this.
  13. Cylene Well-Known Member

Designing a thousand year old dungeon could be fun if there are ruins, secret passages, traps, and puzzels.
    Katz and Prissetta like this.
  14. Xavion Well-Known Member

I wish there were loads more different armor models it seems like most of it is just reskins
    Ishuna, Cylene and Prissetta like this.
  15. Cylene Well-Known Member

A pull down menu for walk styles would be great too. Different walk animations to choose from, especially for females. As nice as the Female walk is, not all of us want to walk like we're strutting down a runway. There could be a normal walk, masculine walk, peppy walk, etc.
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Yeah that's not going to happen. I'd have to get those new walks working on all 45 (or whatever the number is) different skeletons.
    Neiloch likes this.
  17. Cylene Well-Known Member

That's a lot of skeletons.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Yep, somebody back in the day didn't plan very well.
    Prissetta likes this.
  19. Araxes Active Member

... But it was going to be future-proofed! For a team of 200.
  20. Cylene Well-Known Member

It's Thursday! Is it magical?