Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Andarta Member

A redone horse mount would be awesome! I also think an eagle and crow mount would be great. The owl mount is beautiful. I absolutely love it.
    Kittybock, Prissetta and ttobey like this.
  2. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

I vote Sandpiper. Look at those legs! Animated thusly, as I run amok and pick up shinies.

Or this magnificent specimen right here.. The Greater Sage Grouse

[IMG]
  3. Edelphia Well-Known Member

I like the visual, but looks more like a fart to me. Wouldn't poop be more physical in consistency?
  4. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I would enthusiastically support as mounts crows, bears (not a dire bear, but grizzly bears), wolves and foxes. :) Lurv me a cute lil fox. <3
    HaphazardAllure and Prissetta like this.
  5. Meirril Well-Known Member

if you do a substantial amount of questing around the docks in Great Divide you can get a Winter Wolf mount. Uses an actual wolf model. I'm sure there is a grey wolf mount somewhere but it alludes me.

I still want a real bear mount. Or playable race. Both actually. In panda flavor too.
    Mercychalice and Prissetta like this.
  6. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That wolf isn't my favorite, it's ok but I rigged the front feet weirdly and they don't animate quite right.
    Kittybock and Prissetta like this.
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I love crows so a crow mount would be cool. I still want the Shadowed Deathcharger to have wings.
    Prissetta likes this.
  8. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Crows are so much larger than what usually people think they are. I mean they are HUGE. They do have such sleek lines, very pretty bird.
    Sigrdrifa and Prissetta like this.
  9. Meirril Well-Known Member

Your always welcome to take another shot at it. The winter wolf is fantastic when compared to the worg. I have no idea why they tried to make a "wolf" from cobbling together a sabertooth cat's head and a bear's body.
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  10. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

I would love some new wolf mounts!
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Yeah I know how big crows are....I used to volunteer at a wildlife clinic and I got to hand feed them cuz everyone else was too scared to do it. Crows are awesome.
    Prissetta likes this.
  12. Faelfreeblood Active Member

Questing through dark light woods, I oft think I would like a dark elf mount to ride. Please capt. make it happen!
  13. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I neeeeeeds it!!! If someone knows where and has knowledge that they'd be willing to share, I'd love 'em forever!! :D Red and brown wolves would be awesome too!! And foxes. I wants a foxy. They're so adorable =^_^=
  14. Aivet Well-Known Member

The only grey wolf mount I know of is Deadly Dire Wolf (link has a picture), a loot card from Legends of Norrath "Dragonbrood - The Anarchs".
    Mercychalice likes this.
  15. Margaritas Active Member

The water inside Scourge Keep sewers is magically reflecting the moon...
  16. Verraten Member

So there's these two chestplates:

http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/3096089348
    and
    http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/427459388

From way back in the DoV era, that're basically a normal leather chest with a big Fur Collar. There was a monk/bruiser and Warden/Fury/Channeler variant for 'em back then, but since the rebalance for DoV to be for heroic toons they were completely removed in favour of the generic DoV armour-look.

Any chance we could get them back in the game, either as a drop somewhere, reinstated to where they were (FOrtress of Rime was one of the drop spots), or even on the marketplace for 500 or something? I'd pay for 'em, I want it for my Channeler.
  17. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Found some more cool art inspiration. The Royal Armouries in Leeds have put images of their collections online.
    Prissetta likes this.
  18. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

Prissetta likes this.
  19. Cylene Well-Known Member

How about a new shirt or dress (high back-under bust lace up or buckled leather corset with a loose tunic underneath). And having boots and shoes visibe while wearing dresses. Maybe some buckled brown leather boots. Simple brown leather pants. And is it possible to have cloaks that cover shoulders with a hood option?
    Sejreia and Prissetta like this.
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Anything is possible on this magical Thursday.