Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I really see no incentive in this. That sounds like a fast trip to Drunder if you ask me.
    Jaden and HaphazardAllure like this.
  2. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Only if you break the rules!

There is nothing wrong with 2 grown up men who have a love of the avian variety expressing it through a virtual environment, is there?
    Prissetta likes this.
  3. Arclite Well-Known Member

Just when I thought that this thread could go no more Orwellian...

First the duck obsession and now this. Does nobody else find this odd or feel disturbed by this narcissistic to and fro??:eek:
  4. Katz Well-Known Member

You are confused. This is all in fun. Sort of like Monty Python.... weirdly funny.
    Jaden and Prissetta like this.
  5. Kelvmor Active Member

So Ttobey. I gotta ask. These new Scourge orcs, and their mounts.

Will the Scourge orc illusion I hope is coming with GU 100 be able to ride them? >_>

Or do they use a different skeleton from the player models? <_<
    Prissetta likes this.
  6. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

They are going to work for any wyvern based mount that I animated.
    Kelvmor and Jaden like this.
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

They do have their own skel but i animated them on the wyvern system.
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

They do have their own skel but i animated them on the wyvern system.
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Triple post for emphasis!
    Katz, Neiloch and Prissetta like this.
  10. Kelvmor Active Member

Yay! So, like, the Elder Drake, and the three wyverns from the marketplace?
  11. Nockturnal Well-Known Member

Just wanted to pop in here and lay my 2 copper on the table. You can never create enough Pegasus Mounts or the Wings.

I know there is already 9 or so different versions available in the Market for both of these already but I am really picky. I would like many other options. Like the Pegasus in different saddles and many other armor/chainmail/plating options. Wings that really compliment our armor by the colors/materials and maybe more streamline. I have purchased 2 each of the Pegasus and Wings but have other toons I would really like to provide Pegasus Mounts and Wings for.

Peace.
    Prissetta likes this.
  12. Kelvmor Active Member

I missed these two posts somehow. This was a tongue-in-cheek reference to GU 100, wasn't it? OORRRRCSSSSS
    ttobey and Prissetta like this.
  13. Regolas Well-Known Member

Tom! Is this item supposed to look like a pair of black underpants or if I'm swimming in the Olympics?!
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I have no idea what this is by the weirdo name some drunk designer gave to a pair of pants. Screenshot it or it will be forgotten before I finish typing.
  15. Regolas Well-Known Member

Oh come on now. How do you find it from just a screenshot in your database of items?!

I'm not near my PC and tbh the effort that would go into screenshotting it, finding the picture, opening an uploading account, figuring out what the address link is and posting it, just so you can see a halfling in his underpants, is not worth it.

Here's the eq2u link

http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/439249883

Drops from Yothshaval in Masters Chosen.
  16. Phyr Member

Can we have Camel Mounts now?
  17. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I dunno what you guys are talking about. Tom, here's the screenshot:

\aITEM 439249883 1633256665:Invigorated Yothshaval Chain Leggings\/a

[IMG]
  18. Regolas Well-Known Member

Urgh. That's not what I see. Looks like I'll have to do some testing on different races. Maybe it's a halfling thing (as that's the toon I have it on).

Screenshots to come.
  19. Rifuul Anashti's Goon Squad

I'm sure this has probably been mentioned before, but I'm gonna re-mention it if so!
    The NOTD mummy illusions can't seem to have wings as a mount, and they're able to fly but you pretty much run around in the air and ascend like jesus(or being abducted by aliens.)
    There is another mummy illusion called Form of Ketahn Akh Sul(or something like that) and it can't be on a mount at all--wings or horseback. It also doesn't seem to display the /dance animations and whatnot as well.
    It's a small thing--but I really hope that someday the mummies and a few other illusions are able to have displayed and working wings!
    (I also noted that the female version of the Vallonite Warrior NOTD illusion also didn't seem to display wings, but the males could at one time. I don't know if that was changed or not...)
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Mummies should work, probably just need to get them working on my end. I will look at this after Zek ships.
    Rifuul and Prissetta like this.