Zixial the Scaremonger

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by japettle, Feb 18, 2019.

1. japettle New Member

Killed close to 40 placeholders (enraged harbinger, iksar) alternating between each known spawn point for 2-3 hours each. There are 3 possible PHers I'm aware of. I also brought in my Ranger to scout the zone just in case he was up somewhere else. I might be having the worst RNG but I don't think I've ever had this kind of luck before.

Has anyone camped this guy recently? Any chance this mob/zone is buggy? I might just wait until Wednesday's patch for a zone reset but hoping someone can help me out. Thanks.
  2. Neodraykl Elder

He was up last night on bristle, killed him while working on hunter in heart, and he respawned from the first kill. Sorry about your luck :(
  3. jeskola pheerie

Sounds like you need more Luck gear.
  4. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Scaremonger is well known as a Named the spawn rules don't apply to: meaning he's not a 3 PH named percentage. His spawn time is as if all the named placeholders in the zone are for him - and it's obvious. Think, Mooto from HoT before they fixed the spawn. The Devs just ignore these claims because it "looks good on our end" and never fixed it.
  5. japettle New Member

3 more placeholder kills and finally got him yesterday morning. Thanks for the additional info.