Zerker 2h weapons only have one aug slot

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Losho, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Losho New Member

Yes all melee 2h weapons only have 1 aug slot but cast 2h weapons have 2 aug slots. I was wondering if we could get a 2nd aug slot with out braking things. Don't know if there is a way to make the 2nd aug stats only and not damage. The lack of a 2nd aug slot means for a zerker that we have one less aug slot then most all other classes. Granted one aug slot is not going to make or brake the class. One work around would be to give Zerker's and AA that let them use there 2H weapon one handed. I have seen that in other games but that mite be over powerful.
  2. Brohg Augur

If they added an augment slot to 2h melee weapons, they'd have to remove the 2h-specific weapon augments from the game. That's certainly a way to go, but I'm not sure it's exactly a crowd-pleaser.
  3. Fenudir Augur

Zerkers have always suffered from the 2H weapon stat handicap. Being the red-headed step-children of EQ, we don't get a class specific weapon like rogues that could correct this issue. Well, we did get the Labrys of the Twisted back in UF. Group only item but it was a tiny bone at least.

Since about the only response you'll ever get from the dev team about our weapons is something along the lines of "suck it up, butter cup", (believe me, I've tried) I wouldn't put too much energy into it.
  4. Khoza Augur

Or just add a slot 7 so you can't put a damage or proc aug in. (Those only fit in slots 4 and 8.)
    Fenudir likes this.