[Yelinak] <Resurgence> (EST) raiding guild - Recruiting

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Zerm, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Zerm Resurgence GM

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    Mynxx likes this.
  2. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

better screenies next time Zerm!
    Mynxx likes this.
  3. Slaytanik Elder

To the top. Still recruiting for our raid splits.
    Mynxx likes this.
  4. Slaytanik Elder

We are recruiting ALL classes except for Warriors. Please join our discord and send me a DM, or you can find me in game under Slaytanic.
    Mynxx likes this.
  5. Slaytanik Elder

We are currently recruiting all classes except Warriors and Enchanters. Please visit our discord and get in touch with me or Pizza.
    Mynxx likes this.
  6. Dayshadez Apprentice

Resurgence is highly organized, highly motivated, community driven and has top notch leadership. If those are qualities you seek in a high end EQ raiding guild I recommend that you apply. The accomplishments this guild has achieved this week alone are insane. You too could be a part of it. Come talk with us.
  7. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

8. Zerm Resurgence GM

[IMG]

RESURGENCE
    First and foremost massive congrats to the guild for Kunark launch

Some see us choosing to delay Phara Dar kill as a sign of weakness

We see it differently.

Resurgence held every contested Trak spawn until we had the keys we wanted.
    Resurgence keyed 47 members fully in 6 days.
    Resurgence completed 39 epics in 6 days.
    Resurgence completed Server first
    Trakanon
    Talendar
    Venril Sathir
    Severilous
    Phara Dar

If you have the drive to complete content posted above,
    If you are looking for a organized stable end tier raiding guild
    and you want to experience Yelinak without regret

Join Resurgence

Rounlin, Mynxx and Slaytanik like this.
  9. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

Server first all of VP tonite!
  10. Belcasor New Member

Glad to be in a guild that executes on all the end game content, is super supportive, kind atmosphere, and most importantly won't make my wife divorce me so I can play everquest without regret!
    Caizic likes this.
  11. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

They hate us because they aint us
  12. Slaytanik Elder

Send a DM in our discord or an in-game tell to Slaytanic or Pizzalicious for recruitment. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  13. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

If you want a milkshake, this is the place for you!
  14. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

Another Trak n PD kill. Def not regretting :)
  15. Slaytanik Elder

Recruiting all classes except Warriors at the moment.
  16. Slaytanik Elder

Be a part of a well organized leader in raid progression on the Yelinak server. We're recruiting all classes except Warriors at the moment.
  17. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

Did you know that a lemon has more sugar than a strawberry? Also (segway) two split Trak and another VP (single raid) clear under our belts. Want to know more? Join our discord and apply today!
  18. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

More competent raiders wanted. Would you like to know more?
  19. Slaytanik Elder

If you're looking for a very organized premiere guild in raiding progression, this is the place to be. And we've proven it in both Classic and Kunark expansions. We don't batphone. We've all done it on many servers prior to Yelinak and it's just not for us anymore.

It's pretty easy to kill some dragons without much resistance at 3am or 9am on a weekday when no one else is online, but we've been down that road and it's not for our members.

What we do is win open world races when people are online, and again, we've proven that many times over. We fully keyed 40+ members in 6 days so we could get as many players to experience VP as possible. You don't get over 40 keys in 6 days without winning many races.

And we're still getting more and more keyed for VP. Join us now and be a part of a fun and great group of people who all have the same raiding goals.
  20. Slaytanik Elder

Another race, but this time outnumbered versus 2 guilds, almost double the numbers, and came up with the W on PD.

Join today and become an integral part of this organization. Excellent leadership. Excellent communication. Victories in the OW game, and multi-splitting content in the DZ game. If you have any questions, DM me in our Discord or find Slaytanic or Pizzalicious in game.