Would EQ producer/devs be interested in my feedback?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by slayerofbats, Aug 18, 2017.

1. slayerofbats Augur

I played EQ from release in 1999 to sometime during the PoP expansion. At that point I quit real EQ but continued to play in... other ways... for around 15 years. I tried everything and there were pros and cons to everything, and I now find myself back in real EQ on a regular server, having a lot of fun.

I was reluctant to come back because of all the terrible things I heard had happened to the game, but I came back to see for myself and discovered that all the rumours were mostly not true or were very negative, etc. Anyway, not sure what the rules are for talking about this stuff, but if you wanted to hear from someone who has thoroughly tried everything and then came back to EQ, I'd be glad to give you my thoughts.
    Roxxlyy and Prathun like this.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

The Devs are always interested in feedback. There are several ways to make it.
    • In-game with the /feedback command
    • Here, on the forum
    • What I consider the best way (if you are not looking for a lot of player input):
    Report and Track Bugs and Suggestions at the Daybreak Community Issue Tracker
    The Daybreak Community Issue Tracker is a community run site. Do NOT use the same user name or password there that you use for EQ (Daybreak services). Do NOT use the same username and password as you do here.
    Roxxlyy likes this.
  3. slayerofbats Augur

Forum would be nice so I could format it properly. Is there a rule about talking about emulators? I wouldn't want to try to help with feedback but then break the forum rules at the same time.
  4. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

They've addressed p99 in an official capacity of some sort, so should be fine to mention emulators.