WIPE or you lost me

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dontee, May 20, 2015.

1. Taledar Elder

2. Snuffalot Journeyman

3. Boxal Lorekeeper

See title. This is truly disheartening.
    The Badger Lord likes this.
  4. bwizy New Member

/signed... also chargeback statty if no wipe.
  5. Banrak New Member

Hopefully they will wipe it. If not, the server is already dead
    Zeksy likes this.
  6. The Badger Lord Augur

honestly this is daybreak, it wouldn't be too surprising if they didn't wipe the server, which is really quite sad that people should even wander if there is going to be a wipe. Integrity dictates by all accounts they should simply restart. Even if only 1 person benefitted from this, it doesn't matter, you wipe the server. Anyone honest who gained anything in the first 20 minutes loses absolutely nothing except 20 minutes.

There is no way possible this damage can undone without a wipe, as many have already stated. There are going to be multiple low levels who escape with plat, gear, etc. There's no doubt at least 1 level 50 who ran over to a specific camp and grabbed a piece of gear, shoved it off to his alt. Or ran over to farm some hill giants and threw his alt as much plat as he could. There is absolutely no reason this should not be wiped immediately.

Asking players to delete their level 50s, people who are exploting the game? ASKING an exploiter to please comply and delete the level 50? You don't ask exploiters to comply, you simple delete them. Hahahahahahaha is that an absolute joke to all the players who did come back and pay for this?

Let's see what they do. It would be mind boggling to start a game like this on unfair grounds. It's unfair to even start by locking people out while allowing others to play.
    Hobitses likes this.
  7. Spudz1990 New Member

you "guys" talk the talk, but your too fricken addicted to quit, just admit it... if they had to eat a turd before you can get into ragefire you would do it.
  8. Wichie Wtf New Member

/signed

Initiating charge back; and reporting to BBB and Attorney General consumer protection bureau
  9. Vadaael Journeyman

I'm down. Full server wipe. Or 3 accounts gone.
  10. FaRTNaSTy New Member

11. oldemangamer Augur

Yes will be doing a charge back if not wiped and relaunched with capacity to handle their paying customers or a second server added. Fippy launched right on time with no issues except overcrowded newbie zones. Why they thought one server would be enough is beyond me. Have never done a charge back in my life, but not going to log into a brand new server for the first time with level 20's running around.
  12. Ruthlesspno1 New Member

13. Krimsin New Member

sub'd just for this server because friends invited me. if this is how sloppy things are ill go poopsock on p99 some more.

50's PLing to 15+ in 20 minutes? Thanks but no thanks.

WIPE or I'm out. /signed
  14. Azzudien Augur

/signed
    I love the game, but if there is no wipe the first few weeks of competition are down the toilet. It's a blast to race people in levels, but sitting at a locked screen while others are playing and passing platinum, gear and buffs to lvl ones from lvl 50's is total crap.
  15. Dadeard New Member

/signed
    WIPE IT OR GOING BACK TO P99
  16. Kormith Lorekeeper

I love Everquest, but I can't play on a server where some people got the golden ticket and put all that free level 50 gear on other characters. This is going to ABSOLUTELY ruin the reason why people are here in the first place.

Wipe or outski.
  17. Mourning New Member

WIPE IT CLEAN OR CHARGEBACK 4 ACCOUNTS PLUS KRONOS
  18. Ruvian New Member

/signed

. . .I about spilled my beer when I came home from a nice lunch with the missus and found the server locked and degenerate cheaters streaming their cheats blatantly on the twitcher.tv

Do you *even* care about your playerbase, Daybreak?
    Hobitses and Wichie Wtf like this.
  19. Anon3107 Journeyman

You're a funny one, I remember why I quit EQ back in the day and now I remember why I won't be coming back.
  20. velious916 Journeyman

/Signed
    I want my 14 dollars back if this doesnt happen. Go watch mad max or something.