why aren't there female giants and if not where are all the male giants coming from!

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Sinzz, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Sinzz Augur

/discuss!
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  2. Fenudir Augur

How do you know there aren't? I mean have you seen the giants? They could be male or female and we just can't tell.
  3. Icaen Elder

It's like this in many games... lol, creating a female model for every mob creature takes up unnecessary developer time that could be allocated effectively elsewhere.
    guado likes this.
  4. code-zero Augur

The Giants can tell the difference even if you can't
  5. silku Augur

I imagine that like booby-taunt (wonder how many players remember booby taunt?) booby smash would be an overpowering ability for giants, so safer just to have men. The women are put away in secret places because their beauty (like the ancient legends of the High Ogre women) is too astounding to be put into pixels.
    Pelrond likes this.
  6. Sebbina Augur

The female giants went to cut firewood, and the ent wives are chasing them still.
    Sirene_Fippy and Geroblue like this.
  7. Diptera Augur

a_hill_giant234 says, 'I *AM* a female, you insensitive clod!'

:)
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  8. Tobin Augur

They are in the moving version of Burning Woods....
  9. Questoften32 Augur

They mate with very women of other races, and always produce male offspring and the giant trait is domanit. That or they reproduce asexually, like the brides of wow human male or orc characters.
  10. Ayoheee Augur

how is giant babby formed?
  11. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Do you really wanna think about how giants reproduce? It makes me wanna yack in my own mouth. :p
  12. Geroblue Augur

Its magic.
  13. Fendy Augur

The female giants are barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen where they belong. /duck /hide
  14. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Oh. Mah. Gahd. No you didn't. :p