When will live servers get AoC for old world content?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dawdle, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Thancra Loladin

I believe we're talking about 3 days respawn mobs here, that is 10 pops a month, I find it hard to not be able to find a way to log in to check the respawn over this time period at least once.
    Reynen likes this.
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

When a mob spawns at the same time every cycle it can be very easy to not be able to make it at that time especially when it can spawn in the middle of the night for some people.
  3. Hannah Journeyman

The PoP and Luclin mobs we are talking about almost all have a 3 day timer with 12 hour variation. Why variation? To keep people from easily catching the mobs on an exact timer. Turns out this system has worked for the last 15 or so years. Magic...

...Hannah...
  4. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I would like to see AoC introduced to Live. Not for myself, but for new/returning players who wish to complete content.
  5. Waring_McMarrin Augur

That still limits it to 10 or so people per month who get to see the content. Not to mention that we are also talking about raid bosses from every expansion up to PoP so it is more then just two expansions.
  6. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Easy to say when you're not the one camping the spawns and you're playing current, nearly 100% instanced content.
  7. Thancra Loladin

I actually got them again to see if it was doable, after last patch. Very easy to get just before going to work. I'm not sure what current content has to do with it though.
  8. gotwar Gotcharms

AoCs for live instances are a good idea.

There is no reason not to implement this.
  9. Waring_McMarrin Augur

That is not something that everyone can do though.