Update Bugs 10/08/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Denial_Sinfae Augur

I know that the forgotten crypt key has been dropping globally since RoF. I have had 3 drop grinding throughout different RoF zones. I think it's just another way to experience that content without having to pay the loyalty tokens.

Kind of like how they gave the alternate route to get your Small Stone Tear without doing the first Part Task in Pillars by clicking on any of the tablets that drop globally off Alaran. Some nice work-a-rounds. Kudos on that Sony!

A bug I saw, was that the quickened AA line for SKs Scourge Skin is not correctly modifying the cast time when you purchase rank 2.
  2. Mane New Member

Aye of course.
  3. Tarrin Augur

Posting this here as well.
    [40187/5564] Remote Moonfire
    Classes: DRU/99
    Skill: Conjuration
    Mana: 1928
    Target: Single
    Range: 200'
    Resist: Fire -120
    Reflectable: No
    Casting: 1s, Recast: 24s, Timer: 11, Rest: 1.5s
    1: Decrease Current HP by 8850
    2: Cast: Moonfire Enervation
    Text: You are chilled by a frigid moonbeam.

[34926/5545] Remote Sunfire
    Classes: DRU/98
    Skill: Conjuration
    Mana: 2119
    Target: Single
    Range: 200'
    Resist: Fire -600
    Reflectable: No
    Casting: 1s, Recast: 24s, Timer: 11, Rest: 1.5s
    1: Decrease Current HP by 9316
    2: Cast: Sunfire Enervation
    Text: You are singed by a destructive sunburst.

Remote Moonfire should not be on the same resist (fire) as Remote Sunfire.

ps..it shouldn't be on the same Timer either /winkwink
  4. porky Augur

1001 is the default item drop for any mob, this means it was suppose to drop something else, maybe they have a bugged collection piece or some quest item.
  5. Axxius Augur

Some collection items in WK are bugged. They poof when you try to pick them up. Had several of them (ground spawns) poof, including one in the middle of the zi npc camp.
  6. Naugrin Augur

Eradicate magic aa doesn't dispel anything.

It casts but has no effect.
  7. Uxtalzon Augur

No surprise there, Holy Guardian (PAL) heal effect doesn't trigger properly still. Pull a bunch of mobs, turtle up, use Holy Guardian, then pray the 50/50 chance the heal effect will work or you die a fast yet miserable death.
  8. Tuldan Lorekeeper

Ranger AA Bulwark of the brownies is on same timer as origin. I knew in beta something was sharing a timer with bulwark but couldn't pin point it till now.