Update Bugs 03/25/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Confirmed that saying "stop" to Buzoan ruins the task
  2. rune00 Augur

Hludwolf, now that the new advloot system is in place, and again, it really is awesome, is there any chance you can add a /giveloot command which takes the parameters of the combobox, like "leave on Corpse" and the rest of the combobox items, group member names and so on, so we can hotkey this stuff?

And secondly, please please please add a /stopexp command, im in a progression guild where max level is 70, and its such a pain to have to delevel after every raid.

Don't know how complicated that would be maybe it cant be done, anyway appreaciate if you could look into it at least.
  3. Shogan Journeyman

had the adv-loot system crash on me tonight 3x in a row too
    zone was Zeka, master looter sent the whole to the loot carrying char with np
    as soon as i tryd to fix : AN, never aso. after 3rd or 4th click EQ crashed
  4. Zarzac Augur

5. Silv Augur

AA gained from clicking Arx raid keys allows you to exceed the current AA cap of 105. Each key clicked forces an AA gain of 1 and the excess over the cap isn't removed by zoning or camping.
  6. Noirfu Augur

All quest rewards which give a specific number of AAs behave this way and have for as long as I can remember.
    Iila likes this.
  7. Atvar Augur

Korucust task is still bugging out on the open library door part. Wasted over an hour killing everything in zone and it refused to update. Seriously, making task steps so incredibly vague then screwing you over if you can't read the dev's mind is BS.
  8. Silv Augur

Ah, I guess I never noticed. I've always seen the AA get eaten esp. from things like collection rewards, so no- it's not all quests.
  9. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I hope DBG has some sort of notification that tells you this. If not, I'm informing you that the chat channels have started to be very unreliable for the past few days.

Bertoxx server.
    Silv likes this.
  10. Atvar Augur

Maybe because those quests have an experience option as well? Every beta, the developer awarded aa's over cap as well. You get a few thousand spendable aa's that stick around the entire beta.
  11. Silv Augur

Fairly certain it's systemic. Bristlebane was a BLAST raiding with chat channels coming in and out every 10 minutes :mad:
  12. Noirfu Augur

As I said before, it's only the ones which give a specific number of AAs. Many quests give "experience" which will be capped but things like Epic 2.0 steps, raid achievements etc which give 1, 5, 10 or other specific number of AAs will go over the cap.
  13. Melanippe Augur

Hot Fix 9Apr2015:
    - Liquid Courage - Fixed an issue that was causing the bonus objective to be awarded to the incorrect person (or nobody).

Still can result in the Error Message :(
  14. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Item ID: 98955 Donal's Teacup of Mourning

Effect: Tears of Warding (Casting Time: 0.5)

Well, it says Tears of Warding but it is actually Prismatic Ward XV that gets cast when you click it. So assuming you meant it to have Prismatic Ward XV, the description is wrong.
  15. RPoo Augur

Enchanter bug:
    AA Crippling Aurora (can be used every 3 minutes)
    causes
    AA Dimensional Shield (can be used every 30 minutes)
    to grey out and be unusable for it's cool down duration, and the other way around if you use Dimensional Shield it will trigger Crippling Aurora's timer. Not only does it trigger Dimensional Shield's timer, but it resets it back to 30 minutes every time Crippling Aurora is used. I see no reason for these two alternate ability timers to be linked because one is a defense ability and the other is an AoE debuff.
    Iila and Silv like this.
  16. RPoo Augur

Is it possible to not have mobs hitting you while mezzed after a Ward of the Enticer procs?

[Thu Apr 16 10:49:07 2015] Your Mantle of Morningmist flickers with a pale light.(shoulder detrimental preservation focus)
    [Thu Apr 16 10:49:07 2015] A tired praetor ledalus is baffled by blinding light. (ward of the enticer proc'd mez)
    [Thu Apr 16 10:49:07 2015] A tired praetor ledalus tries to slash YOU, but YOU dodge!
    [Thu Apr 16 10:49:07 2015] A tired praetor ledalus tries to slash YOU, but YOUR magical skin absorbs the blow!
    [Thu Apr 16 10:49:07 2015] A tired praetor ledalus tries to punch YOU, but YOUR magical skin absorbs the blow!
    [Thu Apr 16 10:49:07 2015] A tired praetor ledalus tries to punch YOU, but YOUR magical skin absorbs the blow!
    [Thu Apr 16 10:49:07 2015] Natasha tells you, 'I am unable to wake a tired praetor ledalus, master.'

[Thu Apr 16 10:49:43 2015] Your Mantle of Morningmist flickers with a pale light. (shoulder detrimental preservation focus)
    [Thu Apr 16 10:49:43 2015] A tired praetor ledalus is baffled by blinding light. (ward of the enticer proc'd mez)
    [Thu Apr 16 10:49:43 2015] A tired praetor ledalus tries to slash YOU, but YOUR magical skin absorbs the blow!
    [Thu Apr 16 10:49:43 2015] A tired praetor ledalus tries to slash YOU, but YOUR magical skin absorbs the blow!
    [Thu Apr 16 10:49:43 2015] A tired praetor ledalus tries to punch YOU, but YOUR magical skin absorbs the blow!
    [Thu Apr 16 10:49:43 2015] Natasha tells you, 'I am unable to wake a tired praetor ledalus, master.'
  17. RPoo Augur

Here's what happens with chanter using a damage shield buff. ALL IN THE SAME SECOND.

[Thu Apr 16 11:17:57 2015] Your Mantle of Morningmist flickers with a pale light. (shoulder detrimental preservation focus)
    [Thu Apr 16 11:17:57 2015] A tired praetor ledalus is baffled by blinding light. (ward of the enticer proc'd mez)
    [Thu Apr 16 11:17:57 2015] Your spell was partially successful. (mez proc'd deep sleep's malise)
    [Thu Apr 16 11:17:57 2015] A tired praetor ledalus enters a deep sleep. (mez proc'd deep sleep)
    [Thu Apr 16 11:17:57 2015] You begin casting Brell's Sacred Stone Balm. (sacred prayer shawl of the duke proc'd rune because I'm getting hit still)
    [Thu Apr 16 11:17:57 2015] You are fortified by Brell's Stone Balm.
    [Thu Apr 16 11:17:57 2015] a tired praetor ledalus was hit by non-melee for 8 points of damage. (damage shield strikes mob)
    [Thu Apr 16 11:17:57 2015] Your Enticer's Warding Effect II spell has worn off of a tired praetor ledalus. (damage shield strike wakes mob)
    [Thu Apr 16 11:17:57 2015] a tired praetor ledalus has been awakened by Renaii.
    [Thu Apr 16 11:17:57 2015] A tired praetor ledalus tries to slash YOU, but YOUR magical skin absorbs the blow!
    [Thu Apr 16 11:17:57 2015] A tired praetor ledalus tries to slash YOU, but misses!
    [Thu Apr 16 11:17:57 2015] a tired praetor ledalus was hit by non-melee for 8 points of damage.
    [Thu Apr 16 11:17:57 2015] A tired praetor ledalus tries to punch YOU, but YOUR magical skin absorbs the blow!
    [Thu Apr 16 11:17:57 2015] a tired praetor ledalus was hit by non-melee for 8 points of damage.
    [Thu Apr 16 11:17:57 2015] A tired praetor ledalus punches YOU for 3043 points of damage.
    [Thu Apr 16 11:17:57 2015] A tired praetor ledalus tries to bash YOU, but misses!
    [Thu Apr 16 11:17:57 2015] Natasha bashes a tired praetor ledalus for 351 points of damage.
  18. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

The druid spell Nurturing Growth still, after many months since it was requested, does not have a wear off message for when the buff that prevents you from recasting it wears off.

In addition, it is back to the broken state it was in when first released (which was fixed but now broken again) in that:
    1. Recast preventing buff does not count down in guild hall (tested in Neighborhood guild hall but I assume it will not count down in all zones where buffs don't count down).
    2. Does not work (no mana bear) if you have a familiar up (You cannot have more than one pet at a time), yet you still get the buff that prevents recast (no "reset" done).
    Only tested with Rank III and on Bertoxx server, if that matters.
    Barton likes this.
  19. Kinyenya Lorekeeper

You really need to fix the zone crash bug for Degmar The lost castle, months later multiple player bug reports and this still is not fixed.
  20. Koryu Professional Roadkill

As I reported before HERE (21Mar) and HERE (10Feb), the particle effects on Battle Cat mounts are broken. I'm honestly surprised there haven't been any complaints, considering how much it cost to get these mounts, but their appearance has been wrong for quite some time now. The first link includes screenshots for comparison along with a description of the issue. Please let me know if there is any other data I can provide to help you get this fixed, I would like to use my mount again.