Turn double XP on already!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by AlmarsGuides, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Yesway Augur

I'm more worried about the sporadic lag spikes I'm getting causing another server crash than I am about double exp.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Dangeahzone New Member

Only you, back to no double xp!!
  3. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

I have had this 2 the last 2 days thought it was something on my end
  4. Dangeahzone New Member

It is.
  5. Yesway Augur

Nope, everyone in our raid last night was commenting on it and at least 2 other people in guild this morning have verified they are getting it too.
  6. Yesway Augur

It's not only me, stop talking about stuff you don't know.
  7. Raptorjesus5 Augur

Nothing with the announcement in the title and I don't live on the forums.
  8. Yesway Augur

I don't assume that if I lag the servers will crash, but it's when multiple people are all experiencing the same thing that I can start thinking there may be a server problem. Especially after we recently had servers go down. You are more worried about getting double exp, I'm more interested in the servers not crashing. Who's more self-absorbed?
  9. AlmarsGuides Augur

Still waiting for double xp
  10. AlmarsGuides Augur

the sky isnt falling anymore than the servers are crashing. Shelve your woes weary traveler!
  11. Goth Augur

You make any new videos lately?
  12. AlmarsGuides Augur

don't like doing videos anymore, guides yes, videos no
  13. Yesway Augur

I'm glad you are able to predict when/if a server crash will happen, make sure you post on the boards next time one is incoming. However, I don't think it's crazy to have some reservations about server stability when there was already one crash in the week and 30+ people I know all have been experiencing lag spikes/game freezes for the past day. Servers up at regular exp is better than servers down and no exp :p
  14. Rainbowdash Augur

Screw double xp, fix the freaking lag spikes. I dunno if it's just my server but we keep getting like 5-10 second long serverside lag spikes that's making the game unplayable. Not gonna be getting much xp at all, double or not, if you keep dying to things lagging out mid fight.
  15. Yesway Augur

Don't you know, there is no problem, it's just in our heads :rolleyes:
  16. Goth Augur

Lag spikes is coming from all the people logging in for the Double exp..
  17. Rainbowdash Augur

Nah it started last night at like 6-7pm EST. 8-9 hours before double xp was supposed to even start. At least that's when I started noticing them, may have started sooner.
  18. Yesway Augur

No it's not, started yesterday....
  19. Goth Augur

its my sarcasm. It was all those people patching to log in today then...
  20. AlmarsGuides Augur

I've been playing since midnight EST, it's now almost noon, I have gotten two of these lagspikes mentioned here, hardly enough to cause alarm and they barely caused any threat to my characters. If these shadow knights can still swarm/beam down grounds with these lag spikes you can surely over come them and continue playing the game. What they're doing is surely more difficult than whatever you are.